Replacing Factory Headlights In The 95 Mustang

BillG

Reaction score
Ok mustang Peeps. Final leg of the mustang build and I'm looking to replace the front headlights and side markers. Would love to see what others have used and how they look and fit. Hopefully will have seats back from shop and thinking of changing the carpet to a black or graphite gray, The new opal carpet just not digging it.

PinkieT

Reaction score
I tried one piece headlights, but had trouble fitting them. I ended up with two piece smoked headlights, and am happy with them. I forget which brand, tho.

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
I tried one piece headlights, but had trouble fitting them. I ended up with two piece smoked headlights, and am happy with them. I forget which brand, tho.
I replaced the factory tired ones with LMR cobra ones but the gap seems to be off between the side markers and the mains so looking I guess too close the gap.

wkrobbo

Reaction score
on my '96 GT 'vert I installed one piece wraparound Cobra style headlights. They don't fit perf out of the box and I needed to adapt (cut a bigger hole in plastic back of lights I think). Was a bit of a pain & took me most of a weekend to get it right but worth it. Looks cherry & gets compliments.
I also changed to black carpet, black racing seats, black top and Cobra R chrome rims. I installed everything ('cept rims) and bought only deals and spent about $1,500. for all mods. She needs a detail but can send a pic after if you want. lmk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online