replacing fuel lines on my95 gt

flashsgt

Reaction score
going to replace the fuel lines from the tank to the engine, what size do i need? 5 /16 and 1/4? im using the black nylon type stuff and im planning on putting the factory ends on it, anyone have some insite on exaxtly what i need?

thanks

95opal

Reaction score
going to replace the fuel lines from the tank to the engine, what size do i need? 5 /16 and 1/4? im using the black nylon type stuff and im planning on putting the factory ends on it, anyone have some insite on exaxtly what i need?

thanks

Are saying you want to put duckbill connectors on braided line?.

OP
OP
F

flashsgt

Reaction score
original lines are rotted, so i need to replace them, was thinking
of using the nylon line that you press a fitting with a barbed end into, im all for upgrades... thats why i asked what exactly i need, which sizes, which fittings ext ext

Nighttrain

Reaction score
original lines are rotted, so i need to replace them, was thinking
of using the nylon line that you press a fitting with a barbed end into, im all for upgrades... thats why i asked what exactly i need, which sizes, which fittings ext ext

Barbed ends? Youre going to use gator bites? Check what pressure they are rated for before use. Should be able to get them pre made from places like lmr. The size totally depends on what your plans are, bigger line = more flow, smaller line= more pressure. Just some food for thought

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online

No members online now.