Reprogram Keyless Entry Remotes

302N20

Reaction score
I wish my car had the little box in the back I was all ready to do this then I found out I don't have the box

Mustanger

Reaction score
302N20 said:
I wish my car had the little box in the back I was all ready to do this then I found out I don't have the box

Same here..bummer. If you have the wires I have the box...if not do like I plan on soon...install an alarm with the remote keyless entry...we already have the electric door locks! Plus I want an alarm anyway.

yuke175

Reaction score
so i have a 01 and to program it you use the key method... bought a key and fob off ebay.... did the key trick 8 times... my 1 original key i have works but the new one doesnt program.. what gives

erock

Reaction score
amazing! i actually bought an alarm with key less yesterday and now i stumble across this page, i took a peak, and my 95 mustang gt has key less and factory alarm!! =) happen to have a key fob from my moms 95 explorer she sold like 3 years ago sitting in a drawer, jumped the wire herd the locks function hit the lock button in the fob 2 times and boom got key less and alarm in less than 1min freaking sweet!! but how do i make the trunk pop work? its installed. there is only lock-unlock-panic? do i have to get another key fob with more buttons? can i re jump the plug reprogram and like hold the unlock button down for a sec and have that pop it or somethin?

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
erock said:
amazing! i actually bought an alarm with key less yesterday and now i stumble across this page, i took a peak, and my 95 mustang gt has key less and factory alarm!! =) happen to have a key fob from my moms 95 explorer she sold like 3 years ago sitting in a drawer, jumped the wire herd the locks function hit the lock button in the fob 2 times and boom got key less and alarm in less than 1min freaking sweet!! but how do i make the trunk pop work? its installed. there is only lock-unlock-panic? do i have to get another key fob with more buttons? can i re jump the plug reprogram and like hold the unlock button down for a sec and have that pop it or somethin?

well explorers didnt have a trunk to pop, so there isnt a trunk release button on their remotes.

if you want to be able to use the trunk pop, you need a remote with all 4 buttons

beuchaw94gt

Reaction score
Ne only has two buttons I have to hold the unlock and the trunk will pop.

catch_15

Reaction score
So I put some new batteries in a key fob I had laying around and tried it out. I literally hit the button 1 time and it worked. I've had this car for 5 years and never thought to try to get keyless entry working.

aaron89

Reaction score
I have a 95 gt and when i got the car i found a dey fob in the center consol and it was dead so i put batteries in it, i have looked here and tried to find that box but cant. i also tried the ifnition switch trick, but nothing works... oh and it is the fob with the right identification numbers and letters described in this forum... please help.. lol THANKS

terminator2373

Reaction score
Thanks SN95Forums.com!!

Well this is my first post here, Googled reprogramming my eBay remote and it worked like a charm! Glad to be here and hope to learn more about my first Mustang, a 1994 Cobra that's been parked under some trees for nearly 6 years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Staff online

Members online