Reputable Paint shops in South Florida??

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I dont have the kahones to try and paint match my trunklid with duplicolor as i have a shaved trunklid id like to swap on I may give the duplicolor a shot and layer a decent clear on it and cut and buff to try and get some shine out of it but eventually i want to get my car fully resprayed just not in the budget at the moment any help would be awesome and if anyones painted an exterior piece with color match rattle can please post up pics as i dont want to half ass it but it looks like crap and it cant get much worse lol:headbang:

stingracer

Reaction score
I've struggled to find any myself. I looked up some places on yelp and will hope for the best.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
damn thats not good :( Im tempted to pick up the duplicolor primer and paint matched paint and knock it out this monday if i get the time I hope it comes out decent

07GtS197

Reaction score
Im on the other coast and the support for mustangs is weak here too. I know of no good paint shops here. We had to get my sisters 98 painted a few years ago and had to have my dads buddy do it. It came out well but he only paints on the side. Good luck man

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.