UNRESOLVED - Chris 91 - usually a good seller, what happened?

chris91

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Things have definitely been rough but theres no excuse. I'm sure Jeremy wants to kill me right now but like [MENTION=14727]96blak54[/MENTION] said, I'm a man of honor and will make things right in the end. I mean look at my feedback on here, svtp and corral. Definitely don't want to screw that up!

chris91

Reaction score
I've been sick with kidney problems, in and out of the hospital, and some people decided to take advantage of me being down. I'd rather not go into too much detail as its pretty personal but I filled Jeremy in. I appreciate the offer of help Scott.

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to lock this thread up for now. Chris and I are pending a solution. Thank you for coming back!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
For anyone wondering, no solution as of yet...

What was going on last time that he couldn’t take care of it then?? I mean it’s only been 1.5 years.

Have your wife find him on fb and start hitting the friend list up. There’s no excuse for that unless he died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of personal stuff I don't want to post on here, but I am certainly disappointed. I just want some damn side skirts.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
it sucks but unless you have got REALLY sick like that its hard to understand. Medical bills can drain you faster then anything when you need it the least.

AStangThang

Reaction score
A lot of personal stuff I don't want to post on here, but I am certainly disappointed. I just want some damn side skirts.
Hey bub, is he the one that's alway posting in craigslist from like northern OHIO with all kinds of really great parts, like teksid's blocks, cobra heads, long tubes, ECT..... I'm just wondering, I don't don't know him, but I hope he's okay, and that this will resolve itself.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey bub, is he the one that's alway posting in craigslist from like northern OHIO with all kinds of really great parts, like teksid's blocks, cobra heads, long tubes, ECT..... I'm just wondering, I don't don't know him, but I hope he's okay, and that this will resolve itself.

He’s from Ohio but not sure what part of Ohio.

AStangThang

Reaction score
He’s from Ohio but not sure what part of Ohio.

Thanks for the reply evil, I wasn't for sure, but I do know all those parts that I used to look at are no longer getting posted. Has anyone gotten a hold of him, I'm not speaking because his parts, but for the mans health. Someone has to know his cell phone.

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That sounds like him. He usually had some pretty solid stuff for sale.

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well kids, it's been quite some time. Thank you for reaching out to me king @white95 <3

I've been planning on making a re-introduction post for a while - but steadily get side tracked. It should be abundantly clear, this place was home for a long time.

That said, this issue with Chris was never resolved. I am out the money for the side skirts, and I never got any product. At one point he reached out and talked about how he was going to find some for me, but he never did. It's pretty disappointing, one of the last parts I need to get my car together for paint.

badass98svt

Reaction score
What's his SVTP handle? I want to watch out for the name in the classifieds over there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online