Retrox?

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
its called rotrex, you should talk to truuble about that because he is now selling them with his new phatboy performance, give him a pm or something

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
its called rotrex, you should talk to truuble about that because he is now selling them with his new phatboy performance, give him a pm or something

already did, i was trying to get others opinions.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i dont really know too much about them until truuble started talking about them, anyone got some info about these?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I haven't heard of them 'till Truuble mention them.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
they are new enough that there aint shit out about them. truuble is getting some mules so he is the one you will have to wait for pretty much. I would get one if i could afford it but i cant so im getting nitrous instead. I talked to truuble quite a bit about them and they are definately the way to go for supercharging.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
i know how they work, i said pics, vids, dyno sheets..... dont just pick on 1 part of the post...
you know people would be more welcoming to help you if you dont come off like an asshole. the people are trying to help you, they dont have to waste their time searching for links to help you, they do it to help....and even when you can do the same yourself instead of just making a thread, use the SEARCH button, its there for a reason...

not trying to be deemining or anything to you, people are here to help...but im sure they dont appreciate responses like the one you just gave.

Hellion94

Reaction score
I also posted the link to their site, which has pics of them, as well as a lot of info.

But as of right now I know of 2 or 3 cars that have them...period. And only one of them is a car that actually gets used.

here is that car:

nova.jpg

Engine:

nova-1.jpg

makes like 700hp. runs low 9's on drag radials.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
my96gtstang said:
i know how they work, i said pics, vids, dyno sheets..... dont just pick on 1 part of the post...
you know people would be more welcoming to help you if you dont come off like an asshole. the people are trying to help you, they dont have to waste their time searching for links to help you, they do it to help....and even when you can do the same yourself instead of just making a thread, use the SEARCH button, its there for a reason...

not trying to be deemining or anything to you, people are here to help...but im sure they dont appreciate responses like the one you just gave.

I agree, we don't work here or get paid to search the web for info to provide people with, we do it to help others out but we are not obligated to find shit for anyone and with that attitude you won't get much help.

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
it was a simple question, ive been lookin myself. its not like im just sitting here expecting yall to just give me everything. i read up on the links i have been given in the past. but sorry for asking if anyone had any more info seeing as it is new and if anyone else besides Truuble has any info on it. whatever, im out

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
truuble, how much are you asking for a rotrex kit anyways, im just curious of the pricing

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
truuble, how much are you asking for a rotrex kit anyways, im just curious of the pricing

It's going to be competetive with Vortech and Procharger prices and, hopefully, a little bit less. I won't have an exact price until I get the test mules finished and figure out how much our production costs are going to be. But, I'm going to try my best to beat Vortech and Procharger as far as pricing.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
im still debating about going with the D1SC Intercooled Procharger.....

Nothing wrong with that unit at all. But, I bet I'll make better power. If you can wait til I do a test mule, you'll have something to compare to.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Yeah, it functions in the same way as a regular centrifugal blower does, but uses a roller bearing system to drive the impeller, so there's virtually no friction, so it's much more efficient.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.