Ride Height???????

blstang

Reaction score
ok..i know im lowered...and i have adj shock/struts BUT my rear(especially right) is pretty low in height when i have my drs on i cant back out of my drive way(inclined) w/o hitting my fenderwells :( so.... how do i adjust my ride height..i just want to adj my rear up a little bit..im am clueless on suspension so any info will help me a lot!

i can turn some "nut thing" and it adjusts my stiffness (im sure of) but not my height(not sure of)...i put it to the stiffest setting and its still rubs going out of my driveway.....so when ever i want to use the drs i have to change them on the side of my house(not in my garage) or at the track :(

cliff notes.....how do i raise my rear in ride height, since my car is lowered???

thanx :)

Rantheman

Reaction score
you can put a small 1/4 spacer between your lower control arm and your spring

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You could try some air bags in your rear springs to keep them from compressing all the way, or a rear coilover set up, or adjustable rear control arms.

OP
OP
B

blstang

Reaction score
since i allready am lowered and have adj shocks im not looking to spend a ton of cash...

where do i buy spacers at? autozone/oriellys????

S

scarface

blstang said:
since i allready am lowered and have adj shocks im not looking to spend a ton of cash...

where do i buy spacers at? autozone/oriellys????
Probably the best bet for finding a spacer that size is a hardware store.

Rantheman

Reaction score
I was thinking more of make your own but your better route would be air bag the style that going iside your coil spring should raise it up a little

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online