Ride Of The Month (ROTM) Suggestions?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'll post this here to get more traffic,

Do you have suggestions for ROTM?

How can we get more activity in the nomination and voting thread?

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I thought you were doing good already by keeping it updated regularly here and on Facebook. What if we added something to the banner at the top of the page that mentions 'don't forget to nominate/vote for ROTM'? And shows all of the eligible cars?

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Wave your magic wand and make it easier to vote on mobile. Tapatalk disables it and it's annoying on safari. #iphoneprobs

But no you're doing an excellent job.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

SVTstang96

Reaction score
How about a regional ROTM, Each region gets to vote for their favorite then each region faces off in a vote for bragging rights!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
That's why I don't ever use tapatalk .

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I thought you were doing good already by keeping it updated regularly here and on Facebook. What if we added something to the banner at the top of the page that mentions 'don't forget to nominate/vote for ROTM'? And shows all of the eligible cars?
DeepList tried an announcement feature on the forum. The one we tried was suppose to display at the top of the forum section, possibly in each section as well. I saw it once, read it once and then it was gone?

We might try playing around with that more.

I've tried to post it up lots on Facebook and twitter, but I feel that isn't very useful. The majority of the facebook group don't even know that the page is for a website. SMH. :deeplist:
I think most twitter followers don't use the forum either.

Maybe whiplash473 could advertise it somehow on instagram?

Wave your magic wand and make it easier to vote on mobile. Tapatalk disables it and it's annoying on safari. #iphoneprobs
But no you're doing an excellent job

I haven't ever used tapatalk, never interested me to use a crap version of the forum :dontknow: Haha, but I've never actually tried it. Is that the only issue with tapatalk and ROTM?
DeepList can anything on tapatalk be done?

As for iphone, thats your problem. Don't buy shit :) #AppleIsShit
How about a regional ROTM, Each region gets to vote for their favorite then each region faces off in a vote for bragging rights!

That would be an interesting "theme"! But I feel we would need much more ROTM activity to properly power that.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I can throw it on IG every month. Somebody just give me a reminder.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Post the ROTM threads in the lounge or garage. Move them to the ROTM subsection after it's over every month to archive it. I, and I'm sure others, forget to check that little area of the forum out.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing ROTM seems a little dead. Maybe if we put the word dick in the title it will get more hits...
it should definitly be on all of our social media sites

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Post the ROTM threads in the lounge or garage. Move them to the ROTM subsection after it's over every month to archive it. I, and I'm sure others, forget to check that little area of the forum out.

This is what I was thinking.
I wonder how many people use "What's New" vs "Forum".

I was thinking the same thing ROTM seems a little dead. Maybe if we put the word dick in the title it will get more hits...
it should definitly be on all of our social media sites

I was thinking that everyone that doesn't participate gets the penis badge...

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looking into moving the whole rotm section.
The plan would be to have the current rotm thread in a main forum such as lounge or garage, then move it into a sub section after it expires.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
That could work ... Most people prolly don't check the sub sections and just go off the new posts feature .

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
As for iphone, thats your problem. Don't buy shit :) #AppleIsShit
Oh trust me my next phone will be an android for sure..

I don't think we have any control over tapatalk. It's just grabs the basics from the site and cuts off any add ons. No banners, no signatures. Nothing.

But if I go on the forums using safari I am able to vote. It's just annoying due to the lack of a mobile version. Lots of zooming to be done to make sure I click the correct bubble. Lol

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score

This

I always forget about it down there

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DeepList can anything on tapatalk be done?

Nope. Tapatalk is about :handz:. They use their own "watered down" software to display the bare minimum. I installed it on my phone (back when they still charged for it) and realized a day later that it was a complete piece of shit and uninstalled it immediately.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I was thinking.
I wonder how many people use "What's New" vs "Forum".

For me in the warmer seasons, if it's not under "what's new" when I check in then I miss it. In the winter I'm on a lot more and see most threads.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online