Ride Of The Month (ROTM) Suggestions?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yup, pretty much.

Anyways, ROTM....

Maybe I can design a button that we can have at the top of the site that says "Vote for ROTM". Something like the donate button.
The only problem is I can't see any of the banners/ads at the top currently. Is the donate button still up there?

Yea ear for the supporting members yea it's still in the top right corner

Sinned83

Reaction score
What about ROTM for
OG's
best clone
or female members but we'd have to exclude chris

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How many clones are there on here?

Not many, because nobody does it right. If it's a good clone, you shouldn't be able to tell the difference between the clone and the real thing, besides running the VIN of course. I have yet to see a good clone either here or in real life.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Not many, because nobody does it right. If it's a good clone, you shouldn't be able to tell the difference between the clone and the real thing, besides running the VIN of course. I have yet to see a good clone either here or in real life.

Lol Deep you sound like such a typical cobra owner!

SVTstang96

Reaction score

I challenge you to look at mine.... Other than the vin # and mods the only thing that gives it away that its not a true cobra is the non-leather parking brake handle, and non-perferated door panels. Other than that I have the cobra badging (svt on rear and all), cobra airbags, full drivetrain, full authentic body kit, fog lights, leather interior, decals on bottom of hood, etc.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I challenge you to look at mine.... Other than the vin # and mods the only thing that gives it away that its not a true cobra is the non-leather parking brake handle, and non-perferated door panels. Other than that I have the cobra badging (svt on rear and all), cobra airbags, full drivetrain, full authentic body kit, fog lights, leather interior, decals on bottom of hood, etc.

Yeah, it's been a while since I checked out your build thread. I'll do that now.

Edit: You did do an excellent job on that car. Very nice.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Yeah, it's been a while since I checked out your build thread. I'll do that now.

Edit: You did do an excellent job on that car. Very nice.

Haha i thought so!:director: well i guess i forgot one thing..... they didn't make a opal frost cobra ever so make that 3 things.....

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What's everyone opinion on the rules?

Rules
Same rules as last month.

1. You can nominate 1 car.
One, singular, uno, not two. I will only count your first nomination and will be discarding the rest. So use your nomination wisely.

2. You can give an "honorable mention" to 1 car.
This is for a vehicle you feel deserves to be nominated, but didn’t make it as your nomination. The honorable mentions will be counted if a tie breaker is needed to go onto the voting thread.

3. I encourage you to post 1 picture each of the car you nominate and your honorable mention.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
can you nominate yourself???? I'm just messing with you, I have a few people who I believe deserve a nomination.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've thrown around the idea of self nominations.

I know there are many members who have cars that are rotm worthy, but just don't get noticed. Its hard making it into rotm nominations. Self nominations would help people get their name in.... but IMO it just doesn't reflect well on the member.

That's my opinion though. If someone has an opinion or suggestion about it, I'm all ears.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I've thrown around the idea of self nominations.

I know there are many members who have cars that are rotm worthy, but just don't get noticed. Its hard making it into rotm nominations. Self nominations would help people get their name in.... but IMO it just doesn't reflect well on the member.

That's my opinion though. If someone has an opinion or suggestion about it, I'm all ears.

I agree 100% with what you had to say about reflecting upon the member. I would never nominate myself for that reason, i just wasn't sure if we had a rule about it or not.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i just wasn't sure if we had a rule about it or not.
I'm not sure what Chris has done in the past...
But I ignored the self "nominations" (no one has directly used the words "I nominate myself", more along the lines what about me?).
I would count nominations afterwards from other members, but it doesn't seem to ever be successful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online