Ride Update

02GT

Reaction score
Im reserving this post for tomorrow, I will be posting new pics of my ride

Well as I posted earlier this week I was in a bump up and thought I needed a new fender. Well, after taking the fender well off I saw that the bumps werent that bad and I decided to knock them out with a rubber hammer myself. So there is a very small dent but its barely noticeable. On another note, I painted my calipers red and put my billet grille in. Huge improvement to the car.

Pictures will be posted tomorrow!

EDIT: Here they are!

As you can see, the dent is still there, but it is very small and barely noticable. Tell me what you guys think of me and my dads hours of hard work =). The dent covered the entire front fender almost, but we hammered away and did a lot of work to get it just right...but Im sad that I had to put my old side headlights on.
car005qk6.jpg

car006vi3.jpg

car001pk2.jpg

car002qp6.jpg

car003wa1.jpg

Pinstripes were also taken off....good hour and a half of work because the moron who had my car before me tried gluing the pinstripes back on when they came off when he had the car.

****The car is VERY dirty...all I did was spray it off to get the dust off from being in a garage for 3 days. So ignore the dirtyness :)***

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i glanced at the thread title and thought it said "rice update" :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
lower it, get rid of the taillights, and get another corner lens, and she ought to be perty as hell

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
Im looking for a couple side reflectors and some tail lights. But the drop wont come for a while until I get enough money. I gotta order the side headlights but im not too sure if you can buy just those or if you gotta buy a whole new set of headlights.

VenomousCobraR

Reaction score
RubiconSix94v6 said:
Im looking for a couple side reflectors and some tail lights. But the drop wont come for a while until I get enough money. I gotta order the side headlights but im not too sure if you can buy just those or if you gotta buy a whole new set of headlights.

Car looks great! You can get just the corners and they're easy to do and won't set you back much. Keep saving for that 2" drop, it'll look so much better. Keep up the good work!

OP
OP

02GT

Reaction score
yeah I wish that she would of just dented me when she hit me because I loved having the all clear headlights but oh well.....maybe this will give me an excuse to possibly get smoked headlights and smoked tails ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.