Rims.....Help with size?

Reaction score
Well im looking at buying rims for my 94 GT! I have no idea what the offset is.
I want fatties on the rear and skinnies on the front all being 15"

NOW REMEMBER THESE RIMS WILL BE ON THE CAR ALL THE TIME "STRIP/STREET".

Questions
1) What's the usual thinkness for the front? Im guessing 5" since I still have to corner.
2) How wide of rim on the rear 10", 12", 14" etc....? Without scrubbing!
3) What offset should I be leaning towards? Also descirbe Metric/Standard?

Ill be running a ET street.

The rims I am looking at are ("Center Line Convo Pro Wheels")

The Green GT

Reaction score
HID's are those bright ass blue lights you see on BMW's and stuff.

And yes how much for them?

Ill see if I can find the proper offset.

ryclef331

Reaction score
If you want the look everyone has, you don't want anything wider than a 15x10 in the back. I'd reccomend a 15x8 honestly. Much more than that is going to look like TOO much if you don't have the power to back it up. For the front, I know you want to be able to turn but you're not going to be auto crossing. A 15x4 will give you the look you want. I'd say a 15x4 on the front and a 15x8 in the back with 5.5" backspacing. See my sig for the look

Hicks

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
If you want the look everyone has, you don't want anything wider than a 15x10 in the back. I'd reccomend a 15x8 honestly. Much more than that is going to look like TOO much if you don't have the power to back it up. For the front, I know you want to be able to turn but you're not going to be auto crossing. A 15x4 will give you the look you want. I'd say a 15x4 on the front and a 15x8 in the back with 5.5" backspacing. See my sig for the look

Yea i love your cars look bro, the skinn'ys up front are what my dad is wanting to do.

S

scarface

I have 15x9 5.5 backspacing and 15x3.5....the rears are ok, but I would go bigger in the front.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online