RockAuto.com - Order Parts and Pay 24 Hours a Day…with Cash!

RockAuto

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
No credit card or checking account? No problem!

RockAuto is happy to announce a new convenient cash payment option --with no added fees-- making your RockAuto shopping experience quicker and easier than ever! Save on name brand auto parts with RockAuto’s reliably low prices, and pay for your order with cash at your local 7-Eleven, Casey’s General Store or ACE Cash Express. Visit www.RockAuto.com, add the parts you need to your shopping cart, and choose "Cash at 7-Eleven/Retail Stores" from the payment options drop-down menu. Your order confirmation will include all the information you need to get started. Once you make your payment, we will get to work on your order right away, just as we would if you paid with a credit card.

You can read more about paying with cash here. See all available payment methods here.

bg-making-payment.jpg

1994stangfan

Reaction score
No credit card or checking account? No problem!

RockAuto is happy to announce a new convenient cash payment option --with no added fees-- making your RockAuto shopping experience quicker and easier than ever! Save on name brand auto parts with RockAuto’s reliably low prices, and pay for your order with cash at your local 7-Eleven, Casey’s General Store or ACE Cash Express. Visit www.RockAuto.com, add the parts you need to your shopping cart, and choose "Cash at 7-Eleven/Retail Stores" from the payment options drop-down menu. Your order confirmation will include all the information you need to get started. Once you make your payment, we will get to work on your order right away, just as we would if you paid with a credit card.

You can read more about paying with cash here. See all available payment methods here.

bg-making-payment.jpg

Don’t buy anything from rock auto!!! Their customer service is garbage. Prices are fair on some items but there are many better options who actually stand behind their company. I was a regular customer of rock auto for the past few years and told all of my friends and relatives about them. This week I received my order and had an issue, I have sent countless emails to them asking for answers and they won’t respond beyond the “its not our fault†cop out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Their customer service does suck. They list parts wrong and when you need to send it back to get the right ones they make you pay for shipping. And there is no phone number to talk to anyone.

1994stangfan

Reaction score
Their customer service does suck. They list parts wrong and when you need to send it back to get the right ones they make you pay for shipping. And there is no phone number to talk to anyone.

Exactly! I would rather pay more money and deal with a company that cares about return customers and has enough integrity to admit mistakes.

1994stangfan

Reaction score
As a matter of fact I have receipts from my local parts store from the past two days of over $800 in brake parts and wheel bearings for my f150, that before the poor customer service I received, would have been spent on rock auto.
Definitely cost them far more money by not fixing the problem, would have only cost them a few bucks to make me happy, now I will never spend another cent of my money and will tell everyone I know to do the same.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online