RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!

RockAuto

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The www.RockAuto.com catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail [email protected] or call 1-608-661-1376. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

5% Discount Code: BD44A9C6B8116A
Expires: 09/18/2014

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Welcome to SN95 Forums! I have been a long time user of Rock Auto! Heres some proof! Love the fridge magnets you send out! Should have them all someday!

GDIJGdD.jpg

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Fantastic! I've bought parts from you guys on a few occasions in the past. Always excellent service. Welcome to the community!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to have you guys onboard! I've ordered from you guys multiple times and even returned a few things. Excellent prices and great customer service! :thumbsup:

Caboose302

Reaction score
Welcome to SN95 Forums! I have been a long time user of Rock Auto! Heres some proof! Love the fridge magnets you send out! Should have them all someday!

GDIJGdD.jpg

I buy stuff from them all the time and never got a magnet... :(

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Rock Auto! My fridge looks like the one posted above, and I recently got my dad hooked on you guys as well. Keep up the great work!

venom

Reaction score
I have a couple of magnets but not that many lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81