Roll Cage?

ripper

Reaction score
No they cut holes and go right threw panels in the rear. We have some pics somewere ill look for them. If you have it done by a reputable guy it comes out nice. I saw an 8pt that went down threw the dash and it looked like ti came from the factory. Beutiful job.

voidfinger

Reaction score
wow, threw the dast. I don't know if i could handle that.

GDawg

Reaction score
In Colorado I think it's 13.49 and faster for a vert to be required to have a roll bar and 12.49 for a coupe.

But then, at 6,000' above sea level we run pretty slow (1 sec slower than sea level).

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
White 96GT said:
what kinda interior modding goes on with lets say a 4 point roll cage do you have to delete the rear seat? I mean I would be awsome if the interior was left alone but I doubt thats happening.

The MM 4 point doesn't mess up anything. You just have to squeeze the rear seat in around it during reassembly. Thats in a vert though...never seen one in a coupe up close.

ripper

Reaction score
Bob i have a guy up here in monmouth county that is the best suspension and cage guy in jersey. When you get ready to do it let me know ill hook you up with him. His shop is at Allaire Airport. They build bikes too. His partner was with West Coast Choppers. Worked for jesse james. There work is awesome.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet, i'm familiar with that Airport, i used to make deliveries there when i was younger and driving a truck.

voidfinger

Reaction score
hmmm, nice.....I really don't want to have a cage but i think i will be running faster than 13.99 when i'm done......Shoot, o well

ripper

Reaction score
4pt looks awesome on verts void. You need chromoly though. Its a little more money but weighs next to nothing.

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea i like the styling bar but i don't want some thing thats entrusive. or whatever

ripper

Reaction score
You gotta be doing under 13.99 now though. I dont think that kind of bar will pass tech. Ah screw it what can they do? Its not like you make your living racing lol. I dont understand how they could ban you anyhow. What do they do put a big red sticker on your car so they will see it next time you go? LOL.

voidfinger

Reaction score
lol i don't know. Urgggg, this car is starting to piss me off. I was coming home today and the damn check engine light came on and i have no clue why and the car feels week as hell. :nonono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010