Roll cage?

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
Well that's exactly what I needed. I figured someone here had to have done it :)

TrickVert

Reaction score
I've been considering a roll bar for my 'vert for years, but just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. If I don't, though, I'm relegated to 1/8 mile and no road courses. I'm starting to think, though, that it might be in the cards. The niece and nephew are grown, so the only one that *might* ride in the back seat now is the dog (and that's a *big* might). I'm still not keen on having one mess up the stock-ish look of the car, however.

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
I’m doing it just because no one fits in the backseat anyway, and I was unsure about how a styling bar would look without the rear seats. The roll cage looks clean, and would probable be a bit safer. It still leaves me storage room as well and is cheaper than a roadster cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
I think the styling bar would look ok with a rear seat delete but a roll bar would be safer and tie the car together better. You would also have a mount for harnesses. I have been thinking about how to get a harness bar to work with my styling bar.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken the style bar is only made for looks and not to actually protect you if it rolls. I only had my hands on one and I know it was not heavy enough to be structural.

waynenorcross

Reaction score
I installed the Autopower with detachable harness bar and diagonal. Back seat was still usable with bars detached.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online