Ron Burgandy's 95 gts build

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
No need those felpro wont hold the boost. Ive already got my trickflow mls gaskets.

Sent from your mom's bed

really?, fel-pro's are probably the ones that make the trick flow ones you got. Fel-pro are the $hit, hand's down.

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
Im just taking from years of experince putting them on 302-347's all the time.
If you would put at least a 9333pt1 you wouldnt have this problem. Im running the 1011-2's and my uncle with the same setup is running 9333pt1's, guess what? Not one single problem yet (dont even have to knock on wood lol). My dad ran his 1011-2's for 6-7 years with a nitrous addiction, not one blew.

OP
OP
R

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
Im not tryin to start an arguement. Are you running boost? Id rather feel good with what i got then keep thinkin ima blow a gasket when i add boost. All that matters is it works if that works for you then good. Ima go with what i want reguardless. You dont have to give me a back story. Ive already got them and its almost back together

Sent from your mom's bed

OP
OP
R

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
Subframe connectors are in!!!!! Wooooooop woooppppp!!! This week is an endless week of goodies. New head gaskets, 6al box, widband, now sfc all to be on this week and next

Sent from your mom's bed

OP
OP
R

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
4a5y4ejy.jpg

asa4anyr.jpg

Sent from your mom's bed

OP
OP
R

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
Waiting for my k member and a arms to get here! Can't pass up a good deal on corral

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
Had to sell the k member. Needed tires. Got me some Mickeys!! Now for the 4.10, 6al and tach install

95opal

Reaction score
No need those felpro wont hold the boost. Ive already got my trickflow mls gaskets.

Sent from your mom's bed

Did you have the block decked and machined for the mls gaskets? if not your better off with the felpros as suggested by slow95gts

OP
OP
R

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
Nope and these dont have the lock wire so ill be good. We did clean the surfaces if the block and heads extremely well.

95opal

Reaction score
Nope and these dont have the lock wire so ill be good. We did clean the surfaces if the block and heads extremely well.

I wasn't inferring mackhined for lock wires in my previous post. The mls gaskets need a very fine machining for them to seal properly. Usually on a new deck and set of heads there great but on an old block and heads that have just been cleaned you may have issues. Just a heads up

OP
OP
R

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
Been a while since last update. Traded the 4.10 for 3.73 got my tach and 6al box in. Mickey et2 dr are on the rear. Went to the pull yard to browse and found some 4.10 gears out of a new edge. Grabbed them for $35 with the whole diff. And sold for some snap on tools.
utegegyv.jpg

How she currently sits. Me and a friend are working our way around plastidipping the car matte red so I can figure out what color to actually paint it

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Good idea getting the snap on tools.... Car is looking good, plasti-dip that thing flat white! Not that it will necessarily look better than red, I just wanna see one before I decide to do mine flat white

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online