Rotors??????????????????????

yellowgt

Reaction score
Alright I am really getting sick of using these cheap rotor's that keep bloody warping every four months.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to what brands of rotors are out on the market and are really well made.

And no I'm not looking to do a big brake kit or anything like that......Well not right now anyway.. ;)

Thanks for the help guys.

d_punch

Reaction score
on my cobra i put ford performance parts heavy duty rotors. mine i think are like 13 or 14 inch rotors, but i do think they make them in different sizes. they're great do the job well, and just what i was looking for none of that slotted and cross drilled bull shit.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Give a link to the 'cheap' rotors you are using.

I got stang suspension's rotors and I have had good luck, and they are pretty cheap for what your getting.

YOU HAVE TO BREAK THEM IN PROPERLY...thats the KEY or they will have a chance of warping, more so the slotted/drilled ones.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I use Brembo cross-drilled rotors on mine, so far so good. You can upgrade you brake system to a cobra system yourself too. Just get the stuff for a cobra at a local parts store and you'll have better brakes and wont have to spent the $500+ dollars for a kit online.

redmustang95

Reaction score
94gtstang50, what parts would you order? Rotors, calipers, and pads or all the above.

OP
OP
Y

yellowgt

Reaction score
redmustang95 said:
94gtstang50, what parts would you order? Rotors, calipers, and pads or all the above.

For right now I would only get the rotors.

Maybe next spring I will do the entire brake conversion.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i have gripp rotors slottled /cross drilled i paid almost $200 bucks shiped to my door zinc plated works great

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
i have gripp rotors slottled /cross drilled i paid almost $200 bucks shiped to my door zinc plated works great

yeah, def. get the zinc plated ones.!!

OP
OP
Y

yellowgt

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:

What is the average life span of the zinc plated ones??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online