ROTORS

BLUMUSTANG98

Reaction score
I am needing to get a new set of Rotors and pads for my mustang. It is my daily driver ....any recommendations as to great brands that will not warp in a couple of months. As far as pads, someone suggested Wagner thermoquiet, is this a good brand , if so does anyone know where I can get a pair....

thanks in advance for your reply

Laura

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Get some EBC green pads...good for the street....

As for rotors, i would spring for the rotors in the Cobra R kit....fricking huge! I have FRPP slotted and drilled on my car, no probs here, although in the future i might step up to larger rotors...

916_5.0

Reaction score
Yeah the cobra rotors are nice 13 inches of stopping power.

drifts14x

Reaction score
From experience, I can tell you that the Wagner Thermoquiet's are good, if you use the Thermoquiet pads with them (they're both ceramic and designed to work together). Personally I use the Bendix brake pads and rotors from Advance, I've had them on since the day I bought the car, no squeaks, no fade, not too much dust either, and they're not too expensive. For a daily driver setup, I'd recommend either of those two. You can invest in some Hawk HPS or EBC's later when you're not putting lots of miles on it.

97vertstang

Reaction score
i used powerslot rotors and hawk pads and i like em. not the best, but not that expensive either.

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea when i did my cobra front swap i cheaped out and got some autozone "carbon matalic" pad... anyone ever heard of them? they were like 50 bucks.

golden5.0

Reaction score
+1 Wagner they also have new lazer etched pads too and can be found at my job Oreilly auto Parts if there is one near, There rotors are pretty good too Lifetime warranty on both :thumb:

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
i'm upgrading to cobra brakes very soon

i'm picking up my calipers today and ordering brembo pads and slotted rotors

should be nice

voidfinger

Reaction score
golden5.0 said:
+1 Wagner they also have new lazer etched pads too and can be found at my job Oreilly auto Parts if there is one near, There rotors are pretty good too Lifetime warranty on both :thumb:

around how much for them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy

Members online