Rsx seat owners! !

Ineedav8

Reaction score
This is driving me crazy seats are great just the height diffrence going on is ridiculous.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think [MENTION=14656]Musturd[/MENTION] has a pair in his car, not sure if he comes around here anymore though.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Damn that doesnt help much I'm to tall with these seats to wear a helmet in the car

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yes I have them in my car . They work for me with a helmet and I'm 6-2 so not sure what's up

hotmustang95

Reaction score
I needav8 can you post good pics of the seats brackets? I may be able to help you. I've been known to do some slicing and dicing and welding. You wouldn't be the first person to come to me either.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I needav8 can you post good pics of the seats brackets? I may be able to help you. I've been known to do some slicing and dicing and welding. You wouldn't be the first person to come to me either.
I'll try to get decent pics without taking out the seat but all i did was chop off the mounting tabs off the rsx seat rails then bolted them to corbeau brackets the only other problem id have is if i went lower i think the plastic side covering would have to be cut or removed

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
3004669aa57917798908a78f239f28ac.jpg

Seat bracket bolted to rsx rails
922d48efe728404082d4d77b63dafe9a.jpg

2edceaf74a1dd2391a479551e6dd80ad.jpg

hotmustang95

Reaction score
Still hard for me to tell. Looks like one bracket bolted to another. If so one needs to be eliminated. I'd love to see it in person.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Well yes and no i can lower it painstakingly by saw zawing the 20 rivets holding the factory rails on which sucks and just use the lower corbeau brackets and drop the seats or cut the foam lol

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My RSX seats fit perfect, plenty of room... in my RSX... lol

But yeah, going to have to ditch one of the slider's to make it happen.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
My RSX seats fit perfect, plenty of room... in my RSX... lol

But yeah, going to have to ditch one of the slider's to make it happen.
Psht keeping seats that belong in your car thats ridiculous i like these more then my corbeau sports

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Psht keeping seats that belong in your car thats ridiculous i like these more then my corbeau sports

I've had quite a few different sets of seats in my various rides. I like the RSX's alright but they sort of fall in the middle in terms of everything- which is good for a daily driven "sporty"-ish ride. I LOVED my fixed back Corbeau Forza's in my 95 but they were a pain sometimes for daily driving and took some getting used to. The SRT4 seats in my Neon were just as supportive as the Forza's but not as comfy but they could recline which made up for a lot. My 01 Cobra seats I had in the 95 were by far the best looking seat. But all time most comfy was the factory seats in the 94 and 95. But the RSX seats are good looking, pretty comfy, and pretty supportive, so they click a bunch of boxes.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I've had quite a few different sets of seats in my various rides. I like the RSX's alright but they sort of fall in the middle in terms of everything- which is good for a daily driven "sporty"-ish ride. I LOVED my fixed back Corbeau Forza's in my 95 but they were a pain sometimes for daily driving and took some getting used to. The SRT4 seats in my Neon were just as supportive as the Forza's but not as comfy but they could recline which made up for a lot. My 01 Cobra seats I had in the 95 were by far the best looking seat. But all time most comfy was the factory seats in the 94 and 95. But the RSX seats are good looking, pretty comfy, and pretty supportive, so they click a bunch of boxes.
Yeah I mean i picked my set up for $50 but it was bride reps or these and i dont think I'd find a genuine rep my luck id get one that snaps in half lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online