Saleen wheels on the Bay! UGH!

Darhawk

Reaction score
I really wanted to get these and my wife said DO IT! So I bid on these and then the person who listed them decided to cancel all bids and then raise the price. He started them off with a 99¢ with a BUT IT NOW of $1,200. Now after he relisted them, he wants $4,000.00 which is way to high.

So I might offer, but now I am hesitant!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SALEEN-WHEE...99218?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item3cdabda452

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
zero feedback and even at 1200 you could buy close to the same thing at any other major reputable online vendor. id pass on that.

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
Should have heard my wife when I told her he raised the price! Basically milk shot out her nose..if you know what I am sayin'!
Yeah 4K is way to damn much!!! That guy is fishing for a sucker! blub blub blub!

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Holy shit. I wouldn't give anything more than $1000 for those. They're not that rare are they?

TanTop94

Reaction score
$4000 huh, guess he is gonna ship them with a few gold bars huh.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
x10 those are not worth anything near $4000. For that kind of money you could get a set of forged wheels that are brand new in the sizes and offsets you want

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
Holy shit. I wouldn't give anything more than $1000 for those. They're not that rare are they?
I guess they are rare wheels in good shape. but not rare enough to bring BIG money.

Plus I looked up the tire on Walmart.com ( Nexen N3000 )and they sell for $145 per tire. $580 total for brand new, but his listing says he has 2 tires that are only 80% which then decreases the value of the tires to maybe around $450?

I don't really know what the wheels ( with Tires) are worth but I would say without seeing them all, about $850..I dunno.

ProKiller

Reaction score
these go up for sale every now and again for closer to $1000-1500. that's just ridiculous. if you really want them, just keep a look out on the saleen forum

1bad9d5

Reaction score
anybody else bothered by the fact that he only has a pic of 1 wheel? don't most people post pics of all 4? idk maybe that's just me

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
anybody else bothered by the fact that he only has a pic of 1 wheel? don't most people post pics of all 4? idk maybe that's just me

Agreed. I'd want pics of all 4 before spending that kind of money. Or any money for that matter lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Agreed. I'd want pics of all 4 before spending that kind of money. Or any money for that matter lol

exactly... first of all.. if you have all 4 tires/wheels... why wouldn't u show them? second.. probably means the others are in shitty condition... only reason you wouldn't post all 4 if you had them... idc if he was selling for 4gs or 800 bucks.... I wanna see what im buying in full

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Both sets of wheels look exactly the same.

Either way he's nuts for that price, esp. with those shitty Nexens wrapped around 'em.

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
Nexens are that bad? I didn't know. I knew they were cheap, but I guess the saying goes you get what you pay for! So something sold at Walmart is going to be Cheap!!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Nexens are that bad? I didn't know. I knew they were cheap, but I guess the saying goes you get what you pay for! So something sold at Walmart is going to be Cheap!!

Yees. Nexens are turrable. I had a set on my Rs when I got them and every time I hit the gas they'd break loose. However when I put my BFG's on, world of difference my friend

Win

Legend
Reaction score
zero feedback and even at 1200 you could buy close to the same thing at any other major reputable online vendor. id pass on that.

DO WHAT????????/// you tell me where new OEM Saleens are like these are for 1200 and i'll buy them...

Yeah what i thought bc you cant

There actually very rare.

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
DO WHAT????????/// you tell me where new OEM Saleens are like these are for 1200 and i'll buy them...

Yeah what i thought bc you cant

There actually very rare.

who needs OEM? just buy the knockoffs. and it can be done by the way...

they were actually 500 and the second i bought them i took them to get colormatched to the car. they are just wheels.

i just found a set of roush wheels in chrome for 3XX on craigslist yesterday. if you are patient, you can find it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online