Sarnoff Photoshoot

95PGTTech

Reaction score
A few more pics from the movies this week and from the Sarnoff, Inc. facility. Normally there is no entrance or drive through, but the guys were nice when I asked last week if we could bring the car by and use their facilities for shooting some photos. When I pointed out which one was ours, they seemed to have no problem. :)

We had to take off the black corners because they were not DOT approved for inspection, they are back on now. The car is still SO high and SO slow. :dunno:

cobra113.jpg

cobra028.jpg

cobra011.jpg

cobra025.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
needs a drop ( big time ) and im not a fan of those HL's but whatever floats your boat :D

good looking stang

OP
OP

95PGTTech

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
needs a drop ( big time ) and im not a fan of those HL's but whatever floats your boat :D

good looking stang

I can't figure out if I like them either but nothing beats seeing at night. I have really bad nightvision (even with my 03 civic EX with silverstars in stock housings), so I begged Chris to find and install something that I can drive the car with when we go out cruising at night. I really like them, they have two really solid beams that go very far. The old clears had broken adjusters and were hazed bad. I put the black corners back on today, and we tried finding our A/C problem and fixed the washer fluid issue.

We also ordered the 4300 9006 HID kit from stangmods.com but it is on backorder.

We're probably going with Eibach Pro Kit/MM CC plates/MM LCAs next with 5.0 Monroe Sensa-Trac's (Chris can get them for free brand new). Our driveway has a sharp lip in the end and our friend's 95 on Sportlines has a lot of trouble getting up without scraping.

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
you sure you got a motor in that car? :hammer: that front looks pretty damn high.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.