Saw Some Street Racing Today.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
The wife and I were coming home from Salem Ma. going down the Ma. turnpike I-90. A Trans-Am and a Mitsubishi Galant (I Think) were taking runs at each other from about a 50mph roll. They ran each other 5 or 6 times, which turned out to be 1 time to many. The Trans-Am got busted.

The Trans-Am was white and I went past the cop just after he turned his lights on. He pulled up along side of me, slowed a little then kept going. I thought for a sec. he was going to pull me over instead. Fortunately he realized I was not the guy.

The Trans-Am won all the races I saw, but the Mitsubishi was giving him a run. I hope he was not trying to hard. The Trans-Am should have walked all over him.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
seriously the galant is a 4 door family sedan if there's ones giving t-birds grief....well was it a v6???? even still...

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If it was Galant VR-4 then that was probably a sick race.

Galant VR-4s are pretty much a US evo Before the Evo. They were out in the early 90's and had a 4G63 2.0 liter Turbo Motor. Same motor that is still in Evo's today. Plus the VR-4 are AWD. I would rather have a VR-4 Galant than an Evo anyday. Its more original.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
interestering....heavier than an evo? but you're right originality is good...I'd rather have a sn-95 than a s197 cause...well, just cause...

ripper

Reaction score
Someone must have called from there cell phone lol. They said white car and he thought it was you at first.

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Someone must have called from there cell phone lol. They said white car and he thought it was you at first.

Nope, I don't think so. The staties were out in force in Ma. and Ct. I just think these guys went at it one to many times, and I just happen to drive buy just after them. I was stuck in the log jam that they created when they slowed down to 55 to make space.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.