For Sale SBF parts

Kboss87

Reaction score
Decided to do a coyote swap on my car so I can do track days. I just started pulling the car apart, so pics will come as there is interest. Location in 18951, Quakertown PA.

Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 170 Heads with trick flow pushrods and trick flow 1.6rr. The heads already have upgraded valve springs. Approx 5k miles of use. Currently at Mike Curcio Race Products being inspected and cleaned up. If they need any work, I will be having it completed. $1100. pick up only. SALE PENDING

Trick Flow Stage 1 camshaft for 5.0. 5,000 miles - $150 shipped SALE PENDING

Stock style 94/95 distributor - 5,000 miles of use since new motorcraft pip was installed - $60 shipped

Stock style distributor with bad PIP sensor. $30 shipped.

MSD (5527) coil in good working condition - $35 shipped.

Pypes stainless steel X pipe, for a foxbody but works with 94/95 if you remove EGR. $75 pick up only

foxbody style throttle cable bracket and LMR foxbody style throttle cable. $50 shipped.

94/95 fuel rails - 60 shipped

Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator for 94/95 missing the vacuum fitting - 35 shipped

Solid engine mounts 5.0 - $30 shipped

Cobra oil cooler, ps pump, tfi module with heatsink, cobra brake booster and master cylinder (converting to hydroboost).. only 66k miles on the car. Make offers

Only trades considered would be coyote swap parts.

OP
OP
Kboss87

Kboss87

Reaction score
Which power pipe? And would you sell it and the bov separately?
Sorry, will not break up the kit

Also for the foxbody tb setup is that everything you need less the tb for the swap?
If you still have cruise control, you will need a cruise control cable. Otherwise just the throttle body and foxbody tps pigtail which I can include with the tb.

OP
OP
Kboss87

Kboss87

Reaction score
Pics sent!

if anyone else is interested in pics of any specific, let me know and I'll get them asap. I havent had as much time as I expected to work on the car, but pics will eventually make their way up.

OP
OP
Kboss87

Kboss87

Reaction score
Wires sold. Balancer pending. Blower setup pending. Heads are at mcrp getting checked over and cleaned up. Should have them back in a week or two.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Staff online

Members online