Scared a Cobra away with my GT lol

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Well I was sitting at a redlight and as it turned green I left easy and I notice another V8 sound next to me then I look over and see Cobra emblems! :khobra: He jumped at me and gave it alittle gas. It was another 94-95 5.0 except this one was a Cobra. I quickly fall in behind him and go after him. I notice he was going north on the interstate, the complete opposite direction from the way I was going. I say what the hell and follow him. He turns right onto the interstate in front of a 18 wheeler at a redlight and I have to wait on the 18 wheeler. The guy takes off and I see him about 1/8th mile ahead of me going in and out of traffic like mad. Seemed like he was trying to get away from me! I figured we would atleast line them up from a nice roll. :eek:utofcloset:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
He must have heard the sheer terror within the mac offroad h and flows. ;)

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
maybe he though he pissed you off and you were following him yo beat his ass and he was running like a bitch :slap:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
maybe he though he pissed you off and you were following him yo beat his ass and he was running like a bitch :slap:

ahaha thats funny stuff.. yea he was probably skerrrrrd.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Some people react to a race like it's a personal insult?

I think it's Penis envy.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Lol this is funny, actually rather than running away i tend to think maybe he wanted you to chase him and an 1/8th of a mile away he was probably so excited and pumped that he didnt even realize that you werent following him, i dunno its this ghey game of cat and mouse that mostly ricers play like see who can lose each other, personally i think its the most retarded and dangerous type of racing you can think of. I've heard many people swear by it... :nonono:

He probably thought he "owned" you. :rollinglaugh:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
he was probley up there getting head from his male co-pilot :fastjob: and yelling yeah were beating him!!!

ripper

Reaction score
Ive seen them ricers do that fiveliters and you are absolutly right that is some stupid shit. In and out of traffic just missin people. Pisses me off. I wanna follow em and jump em at a red light and spred there chicklets across the road. Fuggin ignorant SOB's.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Stevo said:
Ive seen them ricers do that fiveliters and you are absolutly right that is some stupid shit. In and out of traffic just missin people. Pisses me off. I wanna follow em and jump em at a red light and spred there chicklets across the road. Fuggin ignorant SOB's.

Ya man i totally share your desire to fuck them up, people that like to do that stuff are the ones that crash at 100+ miles an hour and die and give all streetracing a bad name, streetracing is the shit if done correctly, i'm deadly against putting other peoples life in danger like that.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
Stevo said:

Ya man i totally share your desire to fuck them up, people that like to do that stuff are the ones that crash at 100+ miles an hour and die and give all streetracing a bad name, streetracing is the shit if done correctly, i'm deadly against putting other peoples life in danger like that.

I personally do not street race but I do not see a problem with it side by side on a road with no turn offs, traffic, blind turns, etc. If you have it planned out and checked before I would rather race than drive down the local strip with all the ricerz. :lame:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online