scidpro's Mystic Cobra #1906

OP
OP
S

scidpro

Reaction score
Some have even smoothed the rear third brake light and the sides of rear bumper.

Any chance you know anyone who has done that? I would like to see pictures, not sure if i would like it or not

Some have placed a shorty antenna inside the wiper cowl. There's plenty of room and if you secure it right it won't interfere. Plus it's minimal loss of reception.

That sounds like a good idea, do you know of anyone with pictures showing how they did it?

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Ill see if i can dig up any pics. Anyone reading this feel free to post em if you know where to find.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
[MENTION=17563]scidpro[/MENTION] Found it:

I believe this is Dalamar's build

Third Brake Light Delete plus no side markers:

Oct6.jpg

Final5.jpg

M20.jpg

_____

Tony's old

Untitled-1774.jpg

and Tonys new build showing the shaved GT bumper and shaved third brake light

33paper.jpg

OP
OP
S

scidpro

Reaction score
Thanks for finding those pictures! Tony's build is amazing never even realized he shaved the third brake light and the bumper. Looks so clean, i'm most likely going to shave the side markers on my bumpers. Not sure on the 3rd brake light yet though.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Thanks for finding those pictures! Tony's build is amazing never even realized he shaved the third brake light and the bumper. Looks so clean, i'm most likely going to shave the side markers on my bumpers. Not sure on the 3rd brake light yet though.

Anytime man! + Nice!! - couldnt agree more. Hes done some more work since the picture above. You should check it out!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
thanks you guys!

i've been debating lately on doing a 3rd BL in the rear window package tray area. just can't find the right one.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Aww yea I didn't know tony shaved his 3rd brake light as well . It's one of my favourite mods I did years back when I painted my car

hondarocks61

Reaction score
Never seen Mystic paint in person, but it facinates me...

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

scidpro

Reaction score
Pulled the dash tonight. Such a pain in the ass. Definitely not looking forward to putting the new one in!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone says after they pull the dash" It wasn't bad at all" and I am like, bullshit!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I missed all this shaving somehow. I also went and moved the key hole and shaved it as well as flushed the spoiler.
thb_8954491443325136-5cda02875d.jpg

real98roush

Reaction score
Isn't the Mystic paint under lock and key from Ford? Either way beautiful car man! These are some of the rarest sn-95s!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not anymore. I was able to purchase the paint directly from BASF without jumping through any hoops. Heard all kinds of things about what is needed to buy the paint, however, that was not my experience. It only took a stack of cash! LOL

neverenuff

Reaction score
Figured as much...probably over $1500 ish in materials!

real98roush

Reaction score
Figured as much...probably over $1500 ish in materials!

I wish! The mystic was $1,600 per gallon. That doesn't include the primer, sealer, black base coat, reducers, hardener, or clear coat. It's an investment but I didn't want to take any half measures.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I saw a think on tv years ago that surprised me. It was a story about an american counter fitter that was stumped by the color changing ability that the money being printed in the early 2000s had until he walked past a mystic mustang.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online