scidpro's Mystic Cobra #1906

Reaction score
Got some export mirrors from member abood89, great guy to deal with if you're looking for export parts! Unfortunately he didn't have anymore 96-98 export tail lights though, but i will get some eventually! Planning on painting all my new parts this weekend with my uncle if all goes as planned. Then after that i got some huge (secret) plans to take my build to the next level. Also REALLY digging the new Rovos Cape Town wheels in Satin Silver with polished lip. So that MIGHT happen as well. I would still keep the Durbans though.

received_1520195434691497_zpsp7xyzk6l.jpeg

Also if you're wondering why i bought 2 sets of mirrors... A few weeks back i found a white 98 cobra with 70K miles that was in rough shape, talked to the guy and made a deal. Had the car trailer and everything ready to pick it up on Friday (soonest that worked for both of us) and he ended up selling it thursday the day before. Was going to buy it and build it with my girlfriend. But oh well, we'll find another one eventually.

*cough* bright atlantic blue *cough*

cheebs127

Reaction score
If that second set of mirrors needs a home while you find a car just send them my way. Love your mystic though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If that second set of mirrors needs a home while you find a car just send them my way. Love your mystic though!

We can find a way to make this work for everyone... Curtis gets the mirrors, Anthony gets the cobra, and i get paid in a custom s550 bracket set because im the middle man with the idea!

Iz of much wins for ppl of the 95 SNs!

OP
OP
S

scidpro

Reaction score
New updates, finished installing New BBK Ceramic Longtubes with a New BBK Offroad H-Pipe this past weekend (fixed a bad exhaust leak). Also ordered some Export tails awhile ago for the car from abood89, can't wait till those arrive! Going to upload a bunch of pictures tomorrow.

Now on to some issues.. Recently when i've been driving the car and when I come to a stop the car will drop in rpms and stall out. Does not do it all the time and some days it doesn't do it at all. Going to try and figure that out now. Another issue i just started having today while i was driving home from my first day at the new job. I noticed the entire driver side speakers were not working, sometimes if i would hit a bump they would kick back on for alittle and go out again. Not exactly sure what to check first. If anyone has any advice or tips on what to look for, i would appreciate it!

OP
OP
S

scidpro

Reaction score
Have alot of pictures/updates to post and saw photobucket is no longer an option.. What does everyone else use nowadays to post pictures?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Have alot of pictures/updates to post and saw photobucket is no longer an option.. What does everyone else use nowadays to post pictures?

Use tapatalk. Load pics straight from your phone or tablet.

Or get a flicker account

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online