scorpion rr

Suspect

Reaction score
seen em in my 5.0 mag, so i checked em out online. i noticed theyre 50 or more dollars cheaper than any other brand out. also claiming they are "stronger and have more clearance" than other rr. anyone have these? any reason i should avoid them?

stang94X

Reaction score
i dont have them but a few people i know that did said that they are junk, said that they are a low quality of aluminum/steel and they cant handle any real power and they bent and break and throw themselves out of alignment

ryclef331

Reaction score
I run'em on my car. No problems...yet. But I don't run ridiculous spring pressures either. The new cam coming though has some AGGRESSIVE ramp speeds so that may change....

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
after posting this i did a search on the corral. no one had anything bad to say about em. ed curtis sells em with some of his cams, so they cant be that bad. if i change my mind ill just run the tfs ones.

ryclef331

Reaction score
Suspect said:
after posting this i did a search on the corral. no one had anything bad to say about em. ed curtis sells em with some of his cams, so they cant be that bad. if i change my mind ill just run the tfs ones.

For a mild street car...they'll be just fine. Make sure the poly locks are TIGHT when you put them on.

purplehaze

Reaction score
my best bud just bought the scorpion 1.7's for his setup.they seem to work fine from what he says.if you buy them and dont like them,i'll take them off your hands, ;)

MuscleInc1320

Reaction score
sorry guys im just a little confused....what exactly is a "scorpion rr"??

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
rr = roller rockers. scorpions is the brand.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online

No members online now.