Screaming Yellow 94-98 Stang

PRO5OHHO

Reaction score
Got the car repainted two years ago. Looked and looked on the internet for a screaming yellow 94-98 body style mustang just to see if it looked good or not, but never found one . Went ahead and went for it anyway. So just for research purposes (assuming mine might be the only one), this is what a screaming yellow 94-98 stang looks like.

Funny, I have 1000 pictures of it when it was chrome yellow, and 4 now that it's screaming, but i really like the way the green/pearly undertone comes out. It's a little harder to look at in the sunlight now though.

83.jpg

677.jpg

20131026_171506_zps9efa9668.jpg

c11_zpsab86d2e4.jpg

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've always wanted to find a local yellow SN so I can do a "fruity photoshoot" haha.

GT Rob

Reaction score
Looks good what part of Houston you from. I haven't seen you running around I would remember a yellow sn running around lol

OP
OP
P

PRO5OHHO

Reaction score
South East side; La Porte, Deer Park, Pasadena. Haven't driven the car much in the last 6 years but I used to be out a lot all over the place, back between 2001-2007.

Car used to look like this: (realized the 90's were long gone and it was time to get rid of the black thing on the hood).
40.jpg

Don't make funna the flaming pony grille emblem, it was a gift and i had to take a few pics with it on.

Oh, and I'm a chic, dunno if that helps.

GT Rob

Reaction score
LOL it's ok mine is also black I'm in spring are you on Westside mustang it's a local forum here in Houston

OP
OP
P

PRO5OHHO

Reaction score
Knew I'd seen your screen name somewhere before. Yeah, I've been a member there since like 2001, but do I post or participate? No. Not that i have anything against the site, i guess i just forget about it, I enjoy the drama of htownracing. But I am friends with a lot of the people on WSM, heck even used my WSM discount @ O'Reilly's today, haha! But trust me, a couple weeks ago when I found out that it was FFW 12 hours too late, I regretted not checking WSM more often. I usually rely on Dino for track event updates, but I guess if there's no swap meet, he doesn't go.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wow

It really makes the Chrome Yellow look kind of dull now that I see it in Screaming Yellow.

Nice color choice.

When you and [MENTION=17635]Orange 94[/MENTION] do your photoshoot don't forget to invite a purple one.

99GreenStang

Reaction score
Absolutely love this car. Clean , vibrant , and smooth.

We need orange and a purple car and my electric green and your screaming yellow stang to have a photoshoot lol it would be like taking pictures of mustangs with highlighter colors lol ! So awesome .

Beautiful car though I vote one of the best of the forum .

God Bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online