scuff marks

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i got scuff lines from piping falling on my roof and hood, im thinking of buffing/waxing and if that doesnt work im wetsanding it this summer. Anyone got an easier way of removing the scuffs?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Depending on how bad the scuffs are, you should be able to get a lot if not all of them out with the porter cable buffer and a pretty aggressive polish. Waxing alone will not usually make any difference. If the buffer won't get them out, try and find someone who is confident and good at wetsanding. Good luck.

ALITL8

Reaction score
come see me, bring the sexy blonde in your avatar and i'll fix it for free ;D

other than that i just posted a real basic 4 step process in one of my recent detail threads... you can check that out. should fix just about anything you got going on in your paint. of course if there is major damage all it will do is hide it REALLY well ;D

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
come see me, bring the sexy blonde in your avatar and i'll fix it for free ;D

other than that i just posted a real basic 4 step process in one of my recent detail threads... you can check that out. should fix just about anything you got going on in your paint. of course if there is major damage all it will do is hide it REALLY well ;D
im willing to share, what thread is that process in? i cant seem to find it.
thanks guys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online