Seafoam=JUNK! LOL

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
People are sheeple, and believe what they read on the interwebz. They also believe things like marketing hype.

Lots of folks seem to have highly calibrated "butt dynos" too.

Paul.

S

scarface

Paul said:
People are sheeple, and believe what they read on the interwebz. They also believe things like marketing hype.

Paul.
BS, I beleive Aarons butt dyno. His Boy Friend tuned it for him last night...lol

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Paul said:

Paul.

Are you saying that you can't tell when your car is running smoother or better?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Everytime i seafoam my stang runs REALLY smooth... i seem to notice a nice Difference..... i have No proove that its doing benefit as i have not taken my heads off and look... but i do notice a difference.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Everytime i seafoam my stang runs REALLY smooth... i seem to notice a nice Difference..... i have No proove that its doing benefit as i have not taken my heads off and look... but i do notice a difference.

You MUST be lying Handz. There's no way you can tell when your car is running better.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
lol...again, even if seafoam did absolutely nothing.

I would buy it to make smoke haha

Ive used it a couple times and noticed that my car felt crisper

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Somebody bring their car to the dyno and make a few pulls to get a baseline. Make sure you note variables like ECT, Air Temp, and so on and so forth.

Then Seafoam it.

Then run it again at the same variables. I'd bet $20 there is no appreciable difference.

Paul.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
AaRoN said:
SRT Handz said:

You MUST be lying Handz. There's no way you can tell when your car is running better.

Handz thinks he is Mario Andretti and that Cobra Rs came with leather seats. He is not really a reliable source of information.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I wasn't implying that my car was "faster" or more "powerful" after the seafoam. Just that it ran alittle better. :dunno:

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Okay, so define precisely what you mean by "a little better" and explain what criteria you would use to measure that?

Further explain how pouring a solvent into your motor would affect those criteria.

Paul.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Well, how would you describe what your car feels like after an overdue tune up? I'm sure it's not completely to the extent of that. Or cleaning dirty injectors....

Acceleration and idle both seem alot smoother.

:dunno: It's not a science if you can feel a small improvement.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
ive noticed after seafoaming 1 time my car had better response and the loping was audible. im not sure if it did anything other than but like posted it had a cool smoke show that i crop dusted through the neighborhood and neighbors went in the house. and all by which complain when you change oil. so to me, the money i paid was well worth it. gimmick or not it was pretty coooo

laters ladies and gents.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Define "crisp." These are all touchy feely words with no actual meaning. It's all in your heads.

Paul.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
When i say crisp... i mean the Car feels more lively, It have better Throttle response, car feels like it runs alot smoother

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Like I said, it's all in your head. Please tell me how pouring a solvent in your engine will increase throttle response.

G

GREG@SN95

read my thread about this shit (in the same forum section as this thread)

fucked my motor over big time

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
lol..I dont know whats in the stuff but I thought it helped and I dont see how its gonna screw your engine over

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online