Seriously.... Who Does This to a Stupid SN95.....

jimmy

Reaction score
thats what you call keeping a clean look lol, very nice

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
vans slip-ons are your special driving shoe? must make you mad fast on the auto-x course.

bsn95w

Reaction score
i dont care enough about any of my mustangs to go this far into detailing them... that, and im lazy

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
As much as you spend on everything, you really should move those gauges on the top of the Dash and what's with the big hunk of blue plastic ni front of your vent? Isn't that a fuel computer thing? First time I've seen one out in the open in a Stang... Hide that junk fool.

Looks nice but as much time and money as you put into your detailing, it ought to.

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
That just looks amazing! I don't near have that much drive to pull that off. Very cool & done right!!

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Nice job as always. Equally the same I would almost jump to the ledge that says your some what obsessed. BUT who knows. lol

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
duh09 said:
As much as you spend on everything, you really should move those gauges on the top of the Dash and what's with the big hunk of blue plastic ni front of your vent? Isn't that a fuel computer thing? First time I've seen one out in the open in a Stang... Hide that junk fool.

Looks nice but as much time and money as you put into your detailing, it ought to.

I wanted the gauges on the top of my dash..... They are in the perfect spot.

And that blue screen is not a Fuel Computer.... Its a Tach.

Apex-i RSM Demo

98GTnSC

Reaction score
wish i knew what all that does too! lol. good job! couldnt see myself spending that much time on my car here in Sc just to have it dirty/dusty again within the next 3 days

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
white95 said:
So this interior process will remove the "grime" in the grain of my interior?

come on mr. detail guru, im very interested in an answer... nothing i have tried seems to rid the 'grain' of this greyish crap that looks worse when cleaned... i dont care what i have to buy, just tell me what you recommend sir.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You need to Clean the Crime out of the interior cracks with Bushes and APC.... Muscle and time is the only thing that will work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter