For Sale Several Mustang parts/items for sale

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
Several Mustang things some Ebay

Certain things I'd prefer local pick up however if the buyer were inclined enough shipping could be arranged at buyers expense among anything I'd ship out. I'm located in Killeen, Tx 76542

I'm not big on posting links to other ads but it seems easier than uploading to photobucket and offers a safer transaction for both parties.

Code K CCRM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291120744633?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Code R CCRM dated 2000
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291120750245?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Univeral Coolant Reservoir 'kit'
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291120873005?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
2002 Airbag Driver side, slight ware
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291120776104?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
3G Motorcraft Reman brand new bids at 25 dollars right now, buy it now 110
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291122852244?item=291122852244&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Some things on craigslist

Black Leather Seats w/some marks on some and driver seat damaged with motor 375OBO
http://killeen.craigslist.org/pts/4412340715.html

AODE Transmission, 4th Gear blown w/torque converter 200OBO
http://killeen.craigslist.org/pts/4412353518.html

Cobra R Chrome Rims 4lug There are 4 but one has a large chip out of it and technically isn't useable by law (I'm sure) 3 tires good one somewhat balding 400OBO
http://killeen.craigslist.org/pts/4412365424.html

Mustang Spare rim and tire, tire is 'like' new 80OBO
http://killeen.craigslist.org/pts/4412373612.html

Shoot me an offer on here or PM, the worse I can say is no or counteroffer.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
If that alternator wasn't on eBay with a bid on it I'd make you an offer on it.. An alternator is the last thing I need to get my car running lol.
I might bid on it but I can't go very high.. Thought I saw a te manufactured alt for 94/95 for $70 BIN

GLWS

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

OP
OP
L

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
If that alternator wasn't on eBay with a bid on it I'd make you an offer on it.. An alternator is the last thing I need to get my car running lol.
I might bid on it but I can't go very high.. Thought I saw a te manufactured alt for 94/95 for $70 BIN

GLWS

yeah I had it on CL for 70 since I was all content with taking the loss. The thing has been sitting on my shelf for months in my room in the plastic bag.

I'd suggest bidding of course. This is actually my first time using ebay and I have no seller feedback or w/e so I don't expect the item to go for too much.
currently standing with a single bid and 2 watchers (one might being you?:p).
I also try to offer slightly better prices through forums being that we all know the game better than some people do on ebay where things can go for more than they're worth from time to time.
I picked it up at the parts store for 110 which is why that's the buy it now price (in my dreams, right?) but they can be had for relatively decent prices on ebay other than mine.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
yeah I had it on CL for 70 since I was all content with taking the loss. The thing has been sitting on my shelf for months in my room in the plastic bag.

I'd suggest bidding of course. This is actually my first time using ebay and I have no seller feedback or w/e so I don't expect the item to go for too much.
currently standing with a single bid and 2 watchers (one might being you?:p).
I also try to offer slightly better prices through forums being that we all know the game better than some people do on ebay where things can go for more than they're worth from time to time.

Yea one watcher is me.. Why would shipping be $35 on it though??
That seems a bit much...

OP
OP
L

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
Yea one watcher is me.. Why would shipping be $35 on it though??
That seems a bit much...

There's a 4 dollar handlers fee I tagged to all my posted items to cover box and packaging on my end however the rest is what the system calculated based off where you live and the weight of the item. So the only part I control is the shipping + 4.00.

So I'm not trying to tag extra moneys on or anything my dude, purely the system through what I assumed to be the cheapest shipping option provided, USPS Economy standard shipping.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
There's a 4 dollar handlers fee I tagged to all my posted items to cover box and packaging on my end however the rest is what the system calculated based off where you live and the weight of the item. So the only part I control is the shipping + 4.00.

So I'm not trying to tag extra moneys on or anything my dude, purely the system through what I assumed to be the cheapest shipping option provided, USPS Economy standard shipping.

Yea I know how it works but I can't imagine the shipping costing that much... What where the dimensions of the box you out in and weight?
I've shipped a 16x16x16 box that weighed probably as much as an alternator and it was only $17..
Try fedex.. On heavier and bigger items they're cheaper than usps

OP
OP
L

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
Yea I know how it works but I can't imagine the shipping costing that much... What where the dimensions of the box you out in and weight?
I've shipped a 16x16x16 box that weighed probably as much as an alternator and it was only $17..
Try fedex.. On heavier and bigger items they're cheaper than usps

It weighed out at 15lbs, I entered in 15lbs 8oz for the box to be accounted for.
I would defiantly try your suggestion, but I keep looking over the ebay editing pages and there's no way I can change the shipping policy, a sort of set in stone type of thing. And after reading over the cancellation of the ad policy I can only do that if the item is defective or broken or no longer available, to which some fees (for me) could apply. Though I'm not sure if I would have any fees.

The only other way I could imagine would be for me to physical not ship it through USPS and just try UPS or Fedex, however, I don't know if that interferes with any ebay policies (though I doubt it does). So from that I would defiantly try and ship it through a different form such as the suggested Fedex or UPS and refund the difference to you as the buyer if it were cheaper (I'm sure it is, considering) going that route.

I didn't realize the shipping was that much, btw where are you located? When I looked at it from my point of view it said shipping would be 21.50 or something similar but I didn't consider that was shipping to my area code, which, like you said, is kind of outrageous to take a box from my house to 10 miles from me within the area code.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
It weighed out at 15lbs, I entered in 15lbs 8oz for the box to be accounted for.
I would defiantly try your suggestion, but I keep looking over the ebay editing pages and there's no way I can change the shipping policy, a sort of set in stone type of thing. And after reading over the cancellation of the ad policy I can only do that if the item is defective or broken or no longer available, to which some fees (for me) could apply. Though I'm not sure if I would have any fees.

The only other way I could imagine would be for me to physical not ship it through USPS and just try UPS or Fedex, however, I don't know if that interferes with any ebay policies (though I doubt it does). So from that I would defiantly try and ship it through a different form such as the suggested Fedex or UPS and refund the difference to you as the buyer if it were cheaper (I'm sure it is, considering) going that route.

I didn't realize the shipping was that much, btw where are you located? When I looked at it from my point of view it said shipping would be 21.50 or something similar but I didn't consider that was shipping to my area code, which, like you said, is kind of outrageous to take a box from my house to 10 miles from me within the area code.

When you view your own auction it shows you the minimum it will charge to ship it. Like if you shipped the item to yourself. It would cost that much, then it just adds some sort of percentage for the distance. I'm in 06082

You can't change the info on the item if there's already activity on it (bids)

You should be able to cancel it as 'item no long available for sale' and it shouldn't charge you any fees.

Get me a price for the shipping to 06082 and if I win the auction I can send you the money for the alternator plus the new shipping price directly through paypal and you can mark it paid on eBay.

I would actually only have like $30 but I can send you that as a deposit then when I send the rest you can ship it?

OP
OP
L

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
When you view your own auction it shows you the minimum it will charge to ship it. Like if you shipped the item to yourself. It would cost that much, then it just adds some sort of percentage for the distance. I'm in 06082

You can't change the info on the item if there's already activity on it (bids)

You should be able to cancel it as 'item no long available for sale' and it shouldn't charge you any fees.

Get me a price for the shipping to 06082 and if I win the auction I can send you the money for the alternator plus the new shipping price directly through paypal and you can mark it paid on eBay.

I would actually only have like $30 but I can send you that as a deposit then when I send the rest you can ship it?

I'm going to go ahead and work with yah on this since it's also in my interest to provide a cheaper shipping method. So give me a bit of time and I'll have the auction cancelled, reposted, and tagged with a fedex shipping method, but it still will be the typical calculated based off your zip code shipping method.

I'm more of a fan to UPS but fedex works for me:p

Sound good? Just need your confirmation and I'll make the changes

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and work with yah on this since it's also in my interest to provide a cheaper shipping method. So give me a bit of time and I'll have the auction cancelled, reposted, and tagged with a fedex shipping method, but it still will be the typical calculated based off your zip code shipping method.

I'm more of a fan to UPS but fedex works for me:p

Sound good? Just need your confirmation and I'll make the changes

Yea that'd work.
Easiest way to do it is once it's canceled go to your unsold items and relist it but before you publish it just edit the shipping to fedex or ups. Either is cheaper than usps lol

OP
OP
L

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
One last thing, what was your ebay user name? out of curiosity:p

Yea that'd work.
Easiest way to do it is once it's canceled go to your unsold items and relist it but before you publish it just edit the shipping to fedex or ups. Either is cheaper than usps lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online