She did it again!!!

ALITL8

Reaction score
the little woman backed into my detail trailer in our own driveway :mad:

at this rate, looks like i'll be getting paint a lot sooner than i was planning :dunno:

trailervsgt.jpg

94gtstang50

Reaction score
omg, that sucks, get her a cavalier or a v6 stang so she doesn't hurt the purdy blue one anymore.

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
well im grounding her... maybe that will help :dunno:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hmm, the first time is understandable and can be forgiven but to do it again...........this is getting to be unacceptable. If it was my car I would not be letting her drive it anymore, if she bitches about it oh well I would rather hear bitching and moaning than my fenders and bumpers being dented and scraped. When your behind the wheel of someone Else's car there should be a level of extra precaution to be sure not to damage it in anyway, that is just being courteous, I know however when your married that's out the window.......I speak from experience on this.

And no my wife does NOT drive the cobra unless my ass is in the passenger seat, that is the LAW here. In the long run it saves what could be BIG arguments and hurt feelings between us. :rant:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
And no my wife does NOT drive the cobra unless my ass is in the passenger seat, that is the LAW here. In the long run it saves what could be BIG arguments and hurt feelings between us. :rant:

Lol, that sounds just like me with my gt, She only drives it if I'm either drunk or too sleepy and am in the passenger seat in one of those conditions.

sweetstang94

Reaction score
grounded... sounds more like a beating if she didnt learn the first time! well maybe not quite that drastic! but hey if you need a rear valance i have one that i need to sell! let me know!

Addermk2

Reaction score
my girlfriend isnt even allowed to sit in the drivers seat.. nevermind DRIVE my car

she doesnt know how to drive a 5 speed... and we are going to keep it that way too :thumb:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I forced mine to learn by buying her one. She's actually pretty good, very smooth shifts.

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
sweetstang94 said:
grounded... sounds more like a beating if she didnt learn the first time! well maybe not quite that drastic! but hey if you need a rear valance i have one that i need to sell! let me know!

i'll keep you in mind... pm me with a price.

94GtStAnG5o said:
I forced mine to learn by buying her one. She's actually pretty good, very smooth shifts.

hell, its just as much her car as it is mine... even more, her names on the title! we've been together for almost 10 yrs, she knows how to drive, shift, etc. but her backing up has gone to shit here lately! :dunno:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
sweetstang94 said:

i'll keep you in mind... pm me with a price.

94GtStAnG5o said:

hell, its just as much her car as it is mine... even more, her names on the title! we've been together for almost 10 yrs, she knows how to drive, shift, etc. but her backing up has gone to shit here lately! :dunno:

ouch :eek: the cars in her name ??? .........hmmm, you may have lost this battle :-\

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Call me an :aresehole: But thats why I didn't put the wife's name the title when I registered the car here.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I will not let ANY Girl even come close to my drivers seat.......wont let them touch the keys.

I have dumped girls cause they slam doors.

Sometimes I take a girl to get some lunch and them come back to school but after we get the food i make them put it in to the trunk.....no eating in the stang!!!

I am such an asshole :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
Call me an :aresehole: But thats why I didn't put the wife's name the title when I registered the car here.

Well we both are :aresehole:'s because mine is in my name ONLY

97vertstang

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
I will not let ANY Girl even come close to my drivers seat.......wont let them touch the keys.

Sometimes I take a girl to get some lunch and them come back to school but after we get the food i make them put it in to the trunk.....no eating in the stang!!!

wow i thought i was bad!!!!!! way to go :thumb: im a start doing that too.i just been to chickenshit to actually say it.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
97vertstang said:
SRT Handz said:

wow i thought i was bad!!!!!! way to go :thumb: im a start doing that too.i just been to chickenshit to actually say it.

One time i took this girl to the movies and opened the door and hit the car next to me....i asked her to get out and then i left her there....my car is more inportant than any hoe

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
LOL thats funny :lol:

That sux Alitl8 - time to take the keys man! I'd be really pissed.

Though it is cool that your wife likes and had a stang....

My wife doesn't drive mine, she knows how much I like it, so doesn't ask.
I told her she'd need to learn how to drive better. she didn't like it, but it's the truth...

I've been training her, but it's slow going.
I got here a Freestyle.

Good luck with the fix.

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Eastcoast5.0 said:
Dude that is horrible. I'd flip my shit. Hope it works out.

i did flip my shit and then i got bitched at cause i love the car more than her... DUH!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online