she don't look like this now... but...

Matts32vGT

Reaction score
WHY!! take that pony to the glue factory! Its done. 94-98 mustangs are a dime a dozen, you are wasting your time

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

Matts32vGT said:
WHY!! take that pony to the glue factory! Its done. 94-98 mustangs are a dime a dozen, you are wasting your time

lets see... this car with borla catback and full mac exhaust and the full eibach suspension + the sentinmental value...

It will cost me less then $1000 dollars to fix it... I'm gonna spend extra for some aftermarket parts I dont need...

so think...

Will I be able to BUY a 94 mustang GT convertable with 70,000 miles and cool stuff like a cobra R hood and eibach suspension and borla exhaust?

I Highly doubt it...

and in NJ SN95s are rather rare... I know of two sn95s (the modular ones) in my area that are worth remembering...

so its unreasonable for me... to bust my ass to buy a new car when I can fix the one I already have and love for a grand... I can weld and all that good stuff so this is easy work for me....

:aresehole: :hammer:

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

Foster98GT said:
Greg, any new updates?

no... not until I find a parts car... could find one next week... then again I might not find one for a few months... after I find a parts car... I'll post a thead (that maybe a mod could make sticky) for updates on my progress...

as soon as I find a car things will be rollin quick...

If I had the car and I didn't run into any problems I could get it all done in a week if I focused 8 hours of my time a day...

So... I predict that since I am workin on a car... and running into problems is inevitable... and I work and in SEPT I'll be at school TUES - FRI... It'll take a good month or two...
but when its all done

MY CAR > :bunny3:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online