Shelby GT 500 Exhaust Video: 44RWHP with just exhaust?

ripper

Reaction score
JDM? Were are they ive never heard of them?

ripper

Reaction score
LOL I just called them. I asked if they did tunes. The guy said 2001 and newer cars only. I said cool ive got a new PI motor. He said no you still have a 96 comp. ??? So I said whats the problem and he says they are just too much of a pain in the ass. I think the next time someone calls me for a remodel or addition on there house I will tell them anything built before 1960 is just too much of a pia.

S

scarface

Stevo said:
LOL I just called them. I asked if they did tunes. The guy said 2001 and newer cars only. I said cool ive got a new PI motor. He said no you still have a 96 comp. ??? So I said whats the problem and he says they are just too much of a pain in the ass. I think the next time someone calls me for a remodel or addition on there house I will tell them anything built before 1960 is just too much of a pia.
HAHA!

Shocker98GT

Reaction score
They are choked down. The exhaust and intake are both bottlenecks simply due to the noise restrictions, the motors are breathing through a straw. Even with the Terminator Cobras it was the same case. Intake and exhaust realizes huge gains with these cars, after all when supercharging the gains basically multiply anyway.

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Thats pretty fuckin amazing... I wish I gained that much from exhaust..

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Those are some STUPID gains. I'd be lucky to gain 5 hp from my catback and midpipe. :(

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
they 2011 Mustang GTs gain a hole bunch horsepower with full exhaust and a CAI they gain like 44 horsepower at the wheels

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online