Want To Buy Shift boot bezel needed

Marty6186

Reaction score
I just replaced my shifter and discovered that the previous owner managed to snap off every tab that holds the shift boot to the shift boot bezel. If anyone is parting out and has a black one for sale please message me

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I just replaced my shifter and discovered that the previous owner managed to snap off every tab that holds the shift boot to the shift boot bezel. If anyone is parting out and has a black one for sale please message me

I don't currently have one that the plastic is in good shape. Even though the tabs are broken off where the shift boot attaches to the bezel you can probably use an epoxy to glue it back in if you want a cheap fix that you will never see. Otherwise eBay will probably be the easiest place but they tend to go for a bit more on there then on the forums, local, etc.

SVTstang96, didn't you say you had another one?

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

The other one I am getting is a 04 Cobra one. I have one coming off a 95 GT also but the plastic is in really rough shape.

OP
OP
M

Marty6186

Reaction score
I appreciate the reply. The previous owner tried to glue the one I currently have back together as well. I'm sure I could do it again but in the mean time I was searching for one in good condition. Thanks for the heads up and if you come across one on good shape with all the tabs keep me in mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online