Shifter Knob Thread

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i have a FRPP bullit knob. simple, aluminum, nice size.
as far as stories. this one time, at band camp... i installed it.
5134720017_large.jpg

Very nice! I like it! ps whats happening in that ashtray there?!

Also of course scott would have a shifter knob what something electrical mod done to it! You come up with the craziest things but they are always super cool!

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Like the Hurst shifter, really like the idea of not having to reach for it plus my father had them in his 69 Camaro and 79 Trans Am special edition from when I was a kid. I think they still make them for foxes and SN95s correct? Is that a custom shift boot?

Anyway here is a picture of my 03 style Cobra knob but for a 5 speed that a few others already posted. This pic lets you see the color difference of the Charcoal vs the black of the 94-98s. It really isn't that bad and nothing like an OEM leather shift knob.

2012-06-23_19-16-01_705.jpg

Shifter is a Tri-Ax.

chris91

Reaction score
I have a 03 cobra style 5 speed knob. Only pic I could find that shows it, albeit not very well.
IMG_8042.jpg

Sorry to go off topic but hey man for those little spots where the fabric is all balled up, use a fabric shaver on it. It'll make them look a lot better.

the.greg

Reaction score
Sorry to go off topic but hey man for those little spots where the fabric is all balled up, use a fabric shaver on it. It'll make them look a lot better.
Where can I get a fabric shaver? That does bug me haha.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
when i saw MC posted in this thread i had a feeling he might have something different

Joe-405

Reaction score
https://speeddawg.com/

I encourage everyone to look at these as this is only a handful of what they have. Prices start at $29.95. And you can add a button for $21.95 to almost any of the knobs.

Mustang Running Pony Rally Stripe shift knob_2.jpg

Ford Oval emblem shift knob_0.jpg

Anyone of their knobs can have a sidewinder button installed like this one.........................
trans blue line lock shifter knob.jpg

Skull shift knob.jpg

Real Fire Orange Airbrushed shift knob.jpg

Grabber Blue Carbon Fiber Shift Knob w Pattern.jpg

Engraved pattern Green Pearl shift knob.jpg

hot rod ivory flame shift knob.jpg

Rally stripe Black w Orange shift knob.jpg

Mach 5 Shift Knob by Speed Dawg_1.jpg

Transparent Red shift knob.jpg

eyeball shift knob.jpg

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
I dun like ball shifts knobs, I dunno that's just me. Although some of those are pretty cool looking. Surprised we haven't seen a pistol grip yet... the joystick is pretty close though and awesome.

Slykin

Reaction score
I want the 03 cobra 5 speed replica.. I'm running a big cue ball from AM and I don't like it.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
my uncle has a sphere design in his chevelle but its not like a cue ball.....its a little smaller and ovaled out just a tiny bit.....that i dig but a T handle would be much better in that car....but even with the stock Pro5.0 shift ball that came with my shifter i dont like a spherical knob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online