Shipping question

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Is this necessary? lol!
I hope I didn't pay extra for shipping because of this box...

eEF18wVl.jpg

h7cZOtEl.jpg

z5LCPAgl.jpg

It doesnt fit perfectly straight in the box as the last picture shows, but surely there must be a better fitting box lol.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I think it was ttocs that sent me a few parts including a pillar cover and he for them in a long tub instead of putting them in a box like that and wasting money on shipping.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Something as light as a plastic bezel is likely to get thrown around and have heavier items placed on top that could crush it down. The piece would sit in the box diagonally and then have the crushed paper placed around it. I doubt you paid extra. Shipping prices are typically calculated by weight, and not package dimensions, unless it's an oversize box.

heffe2001

Reaction score
I'm sure they also don't keep a ton of different sized boxes around, or they'd need a seperate warehouse to hold all the boxes they'd need for the different sized packages, lol.

We have the same issue where I work, we keep about 4 box sizes in stock, instead of the 50-bajillion we'd need to package everything in the correct size box..

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
We have a few different sized boxes. I can promise you that you didn't pay extra. It looks like they actually cut the box down to save on shipping (im guessing we shipped it directly to you in Canada?). It looks like if they would have angled it a little more then it wouldn't have hit either end of the box. Hope it wasn't damaged in any way, if it is, shoot me an email and let me know. Ill be more than happy to take care of you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online