Shocks and struts

916_5.0

Reaction score
Ok I was looking at the KYB AGX shocks and struts and was jsut wondering if anyone had them and had some feed back on them. Also it says they are for stock ride height or something like that and my car is lowered on the eibach pro kit so does taht mean I cant run these shocks and struts?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They should work fine, the thing is lots of people that have their cars lowered low use shocks and struts from the fox mustang 79-93 because there shorter which gives them a less liekly chance of bottoming out. But with the ebiach pros I wouldnt worry.

95-stang

Reaction score
I used Steeda Sports springs and the Eibach pro kit.
As mentioned the eibach kit is made for the job, no complaints from me. ;)

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
So I should be able to run those shocks and struts?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes no problem! Check out our sponsor stangsuspension.com hes got awesome prices, if you can afford them check out blistine, tokico, or koni....the KYBs will be an improvement but the ones I listed are also a nice improvment over the KYBs which are more of a stock replacement with a bit of added preformance.

fast5oh

Reaction score
go with the koni's man i know you like the way they feel on my car and they are adjustable ;)

94twinscrew

Reaction score
You'll be completely fine....just remember to reinstall your rubber stops that come off the stockers. I've ran Tokico 5-ways,bilsteins,and koni's....now I run the KYB AGX's,which are WAY better than the tokico's,and just as comparable to the Bilsteins that I ran before. KYB stock OEM replacements are better than stock,but AGX's are meant for lowered performance cars....8-way adj rears,and 4-way fronts,and their valving was aimed towards the fox platform,so they can handle slammed sn-95's with no prob. Not to mention that KYB still offers a lifetime warranty. If you're going with more than a 2" drop,I would say run the bilsteins,but anything under that....I would save your money and go with the AGXs or Tokiko.

Pennywise2

Reaction score
The KYB AGX shocks and struts work very well and are a
very nice improvement order the stock OEM shocks and
struts.I agree if you have the extra coin get the Bilstein's
for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010