Shooter

Discussion in 'Photos, Movies, and Video Game Chat!' started by 95KBGT, Mar 27, 2007.

1. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

Saw this movie last night with the felas. I must say that movie was freakin bad ass. I didnt care about plot or anything, this guy was sniping from a little dingy on a lake 300+ yards away. simply amazing. go see it, its awesome

2. bigjohnson4.6gt

bigjohnson4.6gt Well-Known Member

+1, that movie kicked ass, i think that was the best part when he picked them off from the boat, and that girl was smokin.....ohhh baby

3. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

hell ya she was, i could see her nips and everything in that first scene with her in it

4. bigjohnson4.6gt

i kept nudging my buddy when i saw those nips, the last post i said that when he was in the boat was my favorite scene, i revoke that statement because that is my second favorite scene, my favorite scene is at the mountain when he snipes out those 2 other snipers, that was kick ass

5. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

3 other snipers

and yah I went with a chick to see it and she pointed out the nice see through shirt :D My god was that chick smokin though, same with that one fbi agent that was helping them out too, I thought she was a secratary at first but I guess I was wrong.

Anyone else see the commercial where he was in the line at the store where they bought the new gun and explosive stuff but never saw it in the movie...

My fav scene was probably the house shootout or the mountain sniping.

6. bigjohnson4.6gt

are you talking about the part where he was in the store with the lights out?

7. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

nope the part where he was wearing the cowboy hat and aviators in the outdoors supply store

8. 916_5.0

916_5.0 Active Member

I hella wanna go see this movie it looks pretty bad ass.