Shorty hedders

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know they don't make much HP, but the look about 30000000000000000000000000000 x better.

They must flow better under boost, just look at em - so cute and shiny!

heddersbox.jpg

shorties.jpg

Perhaps this is why they cost more for our cars, they have this cast thingamajigger on the PS??

pscollectors.jpg

pshedderdone.jpg

Here's the Flexable dipstic, I recommend for all who do the headswap or hedders or whatever.
Props to Droptop on the tip.

dipstictubenohedder.jpg

dsheadderdone.jpg

I could get the DS in with my K, but had to raise up the motor and remove the motor mount to fit it up the Passanger Side.
Lot's of contorsioning, and PITA wrenching, but they're all tight - and definately Anti Sieze on all the threads :)

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
THanks SBTBlack ;D

Snakebit - because I"m going turbo, these were on sale and free shipping, and I needed new gaskets anyway.

96mod - that tube is from Summit, there's a link to it in my motor build, first or second page.

whty98

Reaction score
When do you plan on putting the turbo in?? If it's by next summer, I could buy those shorties when you're done with them.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
as soon as I can swing another 5K we'll see.

Sure, they'll be for sale at that point.

S

scarface

they look good. WIth all the piping you will have, you maybe you should have used stage 8 locking header bolts...THats gonna be alot of stuff to remove for an exhaust leak :(

xx9gt6xx

Reaction score
As long as you know they only add like 3 horse how your car sits now then that's cool. When you run the turbo though, whole new ballgame ;)

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
they look good. WIth all the piping you will have, you maybe you should have used stage 8 locking header bolts...THats gonna be alot of stuff to remove for an exhaust leak :(
I don't know if stage 8's would fit? I some of the bolts I could only get 1 finger in from each side to start it??
I'll definately do the lockers on the turbo hedders.

xx9gt6xx said:
As long as you know they only add like 3 horse how your car sits now then that's cool. When you run the turbo though, whole new ballgame ;)
You think I don't know that?
I ran my stock manifolds for 3 years after my PI headswap, you should have seen how many guys commented about it on corral.
They sure do look like a POS - literally

The turbo will kick ass!
I'm willing to bet that these gain power with a blower, but if I was going belt driven, I'd do long tubes :)

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'd have to check, most don't fit with auto's

Bolted up the Hpipe and stuff last night.
I'll have to post up a clip once it's running.

hpipeon.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online