should i be worried by this car?

Addermk2

Reaction score
Not for nothing, But I raced a stripped out civic dx with a b18c swap when i had JUST my x-pipe installed.

by the time i hit 3rd gear, he was so far in my rear view that it wasnt even funny. The kid rolled up next to me at the following light and went... Holy Jebus... what do you have done to that thing???

i replied... the motor is still stock, then i took off spinning through 1st, 2nd, and chirping 3rd!

Z28 This

Reaction score
Addermk2 said:
Not for nothing, But I raced a stripped out civic dx with a b18c swap when i had JUST my x-pipe installed.

by the time i hit 3rd gear, he was so far in my rear view that it wasnt even funny. The kid rolled up next to me at the following light and went... Holy Jebus... what do you have done to that thing???

i replied... the motor is still stock, then i took off spinning through 1st, 2nd, and chirping 3rd!

8) NEVER fear the v-tec lol just run his ass down

LAFENATU

Reaction score
98_satin_green said:
just like a ricer all show and no go i cant stand rich little daddys boys lol!!!!!!!

Why in the hell did you bump a 4 year old thread? :tard:

det_riot

Reaction score
thats false, just because its at the bottom doesn't mean its bumped. look at the last post. newb

det_riot

Reaction score
Dudde how old are you? seriously, grow up, its the internet. for the record i didn't put those "STUPID CHEAP AFTERMARKET WATER LEAKING CAT EYES HEADLIGHTS " or "THAT RETARDED a*s HOOD MADE FROM THE CHEAPEST FIBERGLASS AND THOSE STUPID HOOD PINS" so you aren't telling me something that i'm going to argue with and really i dont know why you're talking about real rims not cheap knock offs because what are your wheels? oh yea, knock of bullets. sweet. *golf clap*

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
98_satin_green said:
EAT MY stick SanFranciscoite I DONT LOOK ON THE BOTTOM I JUST CLICK ON THE WORDS THAT SAY SHOW NEW POST SO IT WAS ON THERE AND I READ IT AND RESPONDED SO EAT **** AND GO MAKE YOUR CAR LOOK LIKE A RICER MORE WITH THEM STUPID CHEAP AFTERMARKET WATER LEAKING CAT EYES HEADLIGHTS AND THAT RETARDED a*s HOOD MADE FROM THE CHEAPEST FIBERGLASS AND THOSE STUPID HOOD PINS THE ONLY THING NICE ABOUT YOUR CAR IS THE FACT ITS A MUSTANG NOOB WHAT A FUCIN 12 YR OLD !!!!!!!!! GO ASK DADDY FOR MORE MONEY SO YOU CAN BUY SOME REAL RIMS NOT CHEAP KNOCK OFFS

dude chill. you bumped a 4 year old thread. "related topics" are not new threads, new threads are on the home page. quit trying be be a keyboard warrior or you will be banned. :tard:

erock

Reaction score
word
94GtStAnG5o said:
His motor is probably about to $hit. Run him and then laugh when you see his head gasket blow up in you rear view mirror. With 3.73's he shouldn't really have a chance. Ditch your spare, jack and anyother extra weight stuff the day you run him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
litelmac

Members online