Should I....(Bumper insert question)

S

scarface

I think this was covered a few months ago, no one could find the metal ones for our cars.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
heheheheh ...........Its cuz you guys cars suck :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
heheheheh ...........Its cuz you guys cars suck :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
thems fightn words son!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: just kidding, I have no idea why they dont make them for the pre 99 Mustang bumper :nonono:

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Snakebit said:

Oh no you dint...OH NO YOU DINT! Go buy some more cobras and Ls rich boy! lol

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
Snakebit said:

Oh no you dint...OH NO YOU DINT! Go buy some more cobras and Ls rich boy! lol

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: YO!!! :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ummm are the UPR products ss inserts bad? because thats what i bought.... ???

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah, im pretty sure they are 16 gauge though. iono where i read that because i cant find it on there site but i think they are..

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
they are not pealing or anything right? I would think they are fine, I got mine after looking on SVTP forever on what kind to buy, the Black Chrome ones had just came out not too long before I got mine. They are :pimp: all the way
bling.gif

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
they are not pealing or anything right? I would think they are fine, I got mine after looking on SVTP forever on what kind to buy, the Black Chrome ones had just came out not too long before I got mine. They are :pimp: all the way
bling.gif

iono, i haven't gotten them yet. i just ordered them last nite.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
Snakebit said:
bling.gif

iono, i haven't gotten them yet. i just ordered them last nite.

oh OK I thought you had them already, what did you pay for them?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
59.99... my gf bought them for me for Vday.. :) i love her. :-*

Sweet thats the best mod,............one that someone else paid for :drunk: :drunk:

congrats on the gift ;)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
chyuh! oh and im almost positive that the big THUMPing noise and the BUCKing of my car is because my clutch is going out. if you have gotten the newest MMandFF mag, go look at the Yo, Ken section. some guy is asking about this.. and ken said that its more than likely his clutch going bad on him.

ive read on the internet and some of the symptons of a clutch going out are -
1. power to clutch ratio is way off
- i have to give it way more gas than i should to get my car going.. its just slipping i think
2. its hard to get it in gears
- this is starting to happen, ive been at stoplights and can't get my car into 1st gear because its like blocked off.. i have to let my car roll or start in 2nd
3. loud thumping or bucking feelings
- my car bucks real bad and makes a loud thump noise when i blip the throttle when its coasting.
4. theres others but i can't remember them off the top of my head.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
sounds like the clutch to me :dunno: but its hard to tell without driving the car in person

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online