Should I do it!!!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
Credit cards SUCK ASS! First of all DONT DO IT, and second of all heres my credit card story:

I thought it would be all good getting one and doing this "pay off the bill as soon as it comes" BS, FUCK that, i will never get a credit card because i've learned you shouldnt buy shit unless you have the money to buy it, because of this, I got a credit card when i was in college, it was the special "college student" offer and all that razz and it was all online and stuff, well they allowed you to pay online for your payments and every month and stuff, well i payed the 200 the day the online bill showed up and forgot about it, "set it and forget it" right? NO! They fucked me by LYING, and saying that i messed up my account number and didnt take the money. Long story short, i tried to pay it and they bambooxled me and last time i checked it was like 950 that i owed them, THATS 750 IN FEE'S. Just so happened that i lost my job at the time right after i found out that they screwed up and i couldnt pay anything.

Long story shorter, DONT DO IT, and personally i will never fuck with credit cards again.

Baaaad idea. :gtfo:

Just wait for it man and save up, in the long run you will have your kit and everything will be fine, DEBT RUINS LIVES!

so you had a bad experience with a company, that doenst mean all company's are bad........like I said you have to be able to use them and pay off the bills when you get them, if you cant do that then you have no need for one, it will just get you into trouble.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
they are all bad, and they all want your money. but like you said before, if you are smart with your money and dont go crazy with them then you will be alright. i used to have 2 that i used but now i just keep it to one and my debit card.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online