should i do steeda ultralites?

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
18x9. and if i do, should i powdercoat them black? quick chop:
stangsteedaqb6.gif

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Yeh man that looks killer. The wheels and a nice drop would just completely make ur car look badass.

[NIGH7MAR3] no offense but u might be better off starting ur own thread. that way u are not taking away from the original post. you would also prolly get a better response to it. just MO.

gt96stang

Reaction score
All black rims FTL :puke: :puke:... Go with the silver O0

[NIGH7MAR3]

Reaction score
aight thanks guy with the yellow stang but yeah man you should def paint them black black rims ftw!!!!! and someone please :help2: with my photoshop problems and sorry dont mean to thread jack

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Silver with black Saleens= :pimp2: :pimp2:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have always liked those wheels but i think a street stang should have staggered size wheels...those would be better if they had a 10" rear option. They are however perfect for road X racing since they are light.

OP
OP
MyBoxersSayJoe

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
i want them because they're 22 lbs. i've made a promise to myself that if i replace anything, it's going to be an upgrade. i like the saleens, but i don't want the extra weight. i don't want chrome because it's heavier and a bitch to maintain sometimes. i don't know if i could have them polished, but that could also be a possible option. i like black rims with a polished lip, but i want something specifically designed for mustangs and lightweight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online