Should I Tint My Fogs Yellow?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So a while back i installed yellow Yellow bulbs in my fogs lamps to go along with my 6000K HIDs and i love them. They look great when they are on and looks yellow....But dont looks that yellow. it kinda looks OEM yellow and only up close as you can see in the pic. So i was thinking about tinting then yellow. I bought some JDM yellow fog tint and i wanna do it. But once you apply it and take it off the light could become dull. So i am was thinking of ordering lamin-X yellow tint sheets from www.lamin-x.com

so what do you guys think i should do?

IMG_2059.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
  • are you stoned (I had to ask. Your english is horrendous right now ^-^
  • I like your fogs the way they are now. I would be hesitant putting anythingg on my car that says JDM.

good luck

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Ownz said:
just buy yellow fog light bulbs, they sell them at stangmods.com

If I understand correctly I think he already has yellow bulbs. :dunno:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have the most yellow bulbs on the Market. Those Uber Yellow Nokya Bulbs they sell on JDM sights.... but they are not they yellow...I want yellow

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
I have the most yellow bulbs on the Market. Those Uber Yellow Nokya Bulbs they sell on JDM sights.... but they are not they yellow...I want yellow

well these look alot yellower than yours...and they are what stangmods sell
138356.jpg

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i think that those yellow bulbs look brighter than mine because they are in a Clear housing...can anyone confirm this

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
i think that those yellow bulbs look brighter than mine because they are in a Clear housing...can anyone confirm this

here is another pic of the car...i cant tell for sure, but they look stock... :dunno:

00068-7.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
quik question is it easy to do bulb and lense changes on the fogs throught the bumper or is it easier to take the bracket and everything out from behind????

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
quik question is it easy to do bulb and lense changes on the fogs throught the bumper or is it easier to take the bracket and everything out from behind????

bulbs take all of 2 minutes at the most, all you have to do i crawl under the car its behind the bracket....but im not sure about the fog lense

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG_Ballin said:
SRT Handz said:

here is another pic of the car...i cant tell for sure, but they look stock... :dunno:

00068-7.jpg

I love that stang.

Those yellow sheets I would use before spraying, but I doubt theyd do much, you SURE yours are the most yellow on the market?

Why yellow anyways? Id get the ebay ones then buy the ones in that pic if u want really yellow. How much is that tint, might be worth it?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well i have looked at every yellow fog on the market.Talk to 5 million ricers to accually find EVERY brand.

I bought the JDM tint but i am goin to return it.....I ordered the lamin-x. If i dont like it then i will try the JDM tint.

Here are some pics that a BMW owner did with lamin-x

e30swapandM3frontwreck004.jpg

ryclef331

Reaction score
another lexus owner here....and I like the look on my car. I'd rock it on a stang. I wouldn't go really FAR out of my way to do it but it WOULD be something unique...and I don't think its rice at all.

167845705.jpg

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Thats the same thing Im doing to my car, I have smoked headlights and 8K HIDs. I was gonna just smoke my fogs but now I think Im gonna buy that lamin-x stuff.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Thats the same thing Im doing to my car, I have smoked headlights and 8K HIDs. I was gonna just smoke my fogs but now I think Im gonna buy that lamin-x stuff.
i tinted my fogs myself and they look wicked

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Yea but I want my bulbs to look different instead of just the plain halogen bulbs

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online