Should i?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
geeze this is hard cause i hear all the cons about skinnies and bigs. there is a guy willing to trade straight up for his 15x3.5 and 15x8 with MT DR's for a set of 17's with DR's on the back..they are prostars...what do yall think?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
that's a tough call....I don't know....it would definately look different with the prostars.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dude your car is badass with the wheels you got on it currently. I wouldnt trade. Your car is sick how it sits now and with the theme you got going, chrome wouldnt look to good, although the traction will be better. But yea, I'd say dont

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
damn thi sis hard, i have always wanted the "racked" look, the wheels would also be alot lighter than wha ti have. ???

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
do you do a lor of highway driving?

if it was me in your position, i would trade...then buy some stockers and use those until i can afford new street rims. but if you dont do alor of highway driving, i say go for it.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
do you do a lor of highway driving?

if it was me in your position, i would trade...then buy some stockers and use those until i can afford new street rims. but if you dont do alor of highway driving, i say go for it.
i race on the highway...and i just DD in town...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
those would look killer on your car Paul. In my opinion its best to keep wheels and then buy a SECOND set if your wanting some new ones, that way you can change them every other month or so and you will not get tired of either set. However if money is tight then you have to choose to trade or not :-\ . Hard choice, if the tires on those stars are in good shape I say do it, you will have a total RACE look for your car not only is it bad ass looking but it can be very intimidating to dorky ricers.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought you wanted to have the sleeper look though...

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:

yeah well his "being blown is better" license plate really helps that theme :hammer:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Fets said:

yeah well his "being blown is better" license plate really helps that theme :hammer:
naw, i think it is the "you'd lose" thrid brake light... :hammer:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of track wheels on a Daily Driver unless they are some really sweet 17" pro stars...

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
after sleeping on it i think im going to hold off.

I want my custom License plate to say FTW or FTMFW

what do yall think lol?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online