Show me how you all are celebrating the 4th this year!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DUI-Checkpoint.jpg

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Well thanks to the political assholes running New York. Not even a ****ing sparkler... Pathethic how they take that away from us

blackdemon007

Reaction score
Well thanks to the political assholes running New York. Not even a ****ing sparkler... Pathethic how they take that away from us

Yeah that does suck, I would definitely have to move because the 4th is my favorite holiday.
Luckily, even though fireworks are illegal in Ohio, most law enforcement won't bother you as long as its around this time of year.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that does suck, I would definitely have to move because the 4th is my favorite holiday.
Luckily, even though fireworks are illegal in Ohio, most law enforcement won't bother you as long as its around this time of year.

They got cuffs on you faster than you can take a breath...

spank 141

Reaction score
Around here being close to Nevada were you can just about get any firework it can get pretty wild. The major ones are illegal in my town but you can have the "safe and sane ones." Although it never stops anyone from going to Nevada and getting professional fireworks. It can get wild at times and you can see fireworks going up all over town. Cops don't do too much unless you get really out of hand and try to have a show better than the city's. The 4th is one of my favorites also but Halloween is #1.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
My town is having it's fireworks celebrations on the 3rd this year, pretty disappointing. But usually every year we watch the crappy fireworks display in town then go out on back roads and blow up sparkler bombs and throw bottles at signs.

joser714

Reaction score
Fireworks on Thursday? Anyways I'm probably going.to go.to an alley and shoot at the clouds JK. I'm trying to go to the lake but no one wants to go :-(

joekd

Reaction score
Bringing home a new puppy tomorrow night, no bang-bang's this 4th for us

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Going to my dude Kyle's house. That crazy motha always has something fun and exciting going on. Guess he's getting a keg and tons of food so things will most likely get called, like always. Should be fun

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'll be on LI and I am sure I will see a whole bunch of fireworks going on, just like every year lol

What part? Oh without a doubt there will be fireworks going off all over.. But you can't really have fun with em for long.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What part? Oh without a doubt there will be fireworks going off all over.. But you can't really have fun with em for long.

I was in Nassau (Baldwin to be more specific) but went out into the bay, and watched about 30 fireworks shows at once, for a couple hours, then back at home people all around were shooting off until 1:30 or 2 AM

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I was in Nassau (Baldwin to be more specific) but went out into the bay, and watched about 30 fireworks shows at once, for a couple hours, then back at home people all around were shooting off until 1:30 or 2 AM

Ahh thats about an hour and a half from me. Was pretty quiet by me lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mustangcarey

Members online

No members online now.