show me your meth bottle please

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am looking for a place to put my meth bottle and wondering if anyone had any different spots that they put theirs that might be able too help me. Already had the trunk pretty well planned for with the stereo before I added this so not sure how I can fit it in there....

SVTstang96

Reaction score
9682851-large.jpg

Is this the meth bottle or bottles your talking about? LOL jk I have seen them mounted on the back side of the bumper bar, where the battery previously was (doesnt work with your setup) or i wonder if you could get a termi boost reservoir and put the meth juice in there. That way its easy to fill and looks factory still.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
9682851-large.jpg

Is this the meth bottle or bottles your talking about? LOL jk I have seen them mounted on the back side of the bumper bar, where the battery previously was (doesnt work with your setup) or i wonder if you could get a termi boost reservoir and put the meth juice in there. That way its easy to fill and looks factory still.
Breaking-Bad-Walter-White-Memes-Bryan-Cranston-Birthday-12.jpg

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
9682851-large.jpg

I have considered everything from the termi-tank you mentioned to today I thought "well dam if I could make a tank out of the metal inner bumper that would be perfect!" - you know until I hit something anyway........

Been considering the idea of making a tank to fit somewhere. The welding on it would be good practice for me and its probably the only way I will get something to fit...

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I run mine in the trunk, but dont have a stereo system

Suspect

Reaction score
heck yea post em up.. I haven't installed mine yet. thats clean. my battery sits there :/ where did you get that tank from?

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
heck yea post em up.. I haven't installed mine yet. thats clean. my battery sits there :/ where did you get that tank from?

Not trying to thread jack ttocs...so sorry if it seems like I am. I run an AIS system, which the tank I have is their 3 gallon trunk tank. Rodney also sells an under the hood tank similar to the black/red one that I have that is obviously smaller but I don't see how guys fit this stuff under their hoods, I have absolutely no room. Here are a few pics of my setup. I run a tri-nozzle (two pre-throttle body and one pre-blower), a boost activated control, and 50/50 of boost juice:

If you look closely you will see the two nozzles right before the throttle body and one before the inlet to the blower.

Install was pretty simple, just a little time consuming running the lines with a trunk mount system. Absolutely love the setup and regardless of whether you go with Snow, AIS, Alkycontrol, etc I think meth on a blown and built car is a must. Just keep an eye on the tank to make sure there is fluid in there and relocate your IAT sensor after the nozzles to aid in a failsafe to help pull timing if something were to ever not spray.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Not a problem any chance you can get some pics of that over flow tank? I have been considering doing that for my tank....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.