Show off your ebay scores...

Sinned83

Reaction score
Let's see those auction wins or buy it now deals!

Scored a cobra flywheel for 80 bucks shipped. Send this out to McLeod and have it rebuilt and I'll be into it for less than $200 and it's 13 lbs lighter

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
2rnd0uf.png

This is probably the best one I've gotten

2lb2og4.png

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
369aca3acbc8329afec006fc31e48184.jpg

Guy in brown just dropped off! I scored these specific 4v 5.4l diamond pistons over thanksgiving. $800 custom pistons for $350shipped. Thanks Team Roush!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
The best score I ever got was on craigs list out in phoenix, found some great deals there. I was installing my side exhaust and came across a add for a magnaflow high flow catted X-pipe. Went to go pick it up and was amazed that it didn't have a single scratch or dent on it as his car was at stock ride height. Had to drive across town to get it, but for $100 who cares. I have considered selling it now for an off road pipe since Indiana doesn't check and I would be able to come out with cash in hand, and more hp...

I also found a set of brand new 17" black bullits with 10.5 out back that were brand new still had the plastic on the center caps and the nubs on the tires. He got them to put on his fox but didn't realize what else was needed to do to get them to fit on a fox besides the axle swap I understand there is some work needed on the rear inner fenders to prevent dragging. Well his loss was my gain, again across down but after talking him down to $450 who cares. Tires were sumosuckos which were fun to wear out to get something better.

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
My best score was about a year ago. A friend owns a company that cleans out foreclosed homes for the bank. They had to clean out a house on the east coast, and found some mustang parts. I bought them all for $400, turned out to be about $1800 in parts. A few of the items were a BMR Carbon Fiber driveshaft, and BMR suspension parts.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My best score was about a year ago. A friend owns a company that cleans out foreclosed homes for the bank. They had to clean out a house on the east coast, and found some mustang parts. I bought them all for $400, turned out to be about $1800 in parts. A few of the items were a BMR Carbon Fiber driveshaft, and BMR suspension parts.

a CF driveshaft??? shiiiiit. those are $1,000+ new.. .. . . . .. daaaamn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online